[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 67

Nice birthday present for Obama yesterday! :))

And Mama baked a grayling pie caught by Father and Uncle on the Yenisei... ;D

Hello all. My thoughts:

margaret:
This is what it looks like on the day and different on the hourly. It just explains where the strength of these lines comes from
Margaret, are you planning to buy in at 1.37-1.38?

MaxZ:
What MA period do you use on the M5 timeframe? And at what prices is the MA built? Do you change the MA period over time?

Something happened to our forum yesterday)))

MA 20 simple on a close.

strangerr:

Something jammed our forum yesterday))

Couldn't stand the disagreement on the direction))))

sold down 20 ppts.

corrected... another +10

herzogtier:

We hit quite a strong support, breakdown of it and fixation under it would indicate moving to the South, rebound from it would indicate moving to the NORTH.

Iron options. Can't argue with that.

:)))

herzogtier:

Good day to all, my euro strategy gives us some strong support, break-down under it will indicate going to the South, rebound from it will indicate going to the North:

Looking at the Ishimoku, the price is under the cloud, the Bingcou Span has broken the price down and a dead cross is formed, which indicates a possible move to the South; however the cancellation of this pattern is a move to the North up to the cloud - there is a hammer-shaped candlestick at the moment.

Everything seems to be .... Have a good trade, good trends and rare stops, and I'm going on holiday to the sea to my wife ;)))))))

have a good holiday.

Bicus:

Iron options. Can't argue with that.

:)))

What if the farrowing happens when it rains? What if it bounces off the borders of the channel? Isn't he flat?

:)

Temnyj:

Hello all. My thoughts:

Here you go, it'll be easier)))

Put up a template and post a screenshot from H4.

Files:
mz.zip  46 kb

strangerr:

Here you go, it'll be easier)))

Put up a template and post a screenshot from H4.

Thanks, interesting indicator, but I'm used to building them by hand ))))
Reason: