[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 138

Why are we going up so slowly? ((( Gone to the pond for a swim))).... It's going to be the most fun in America .... Megaslivator .... And I like secrets (especially profitable ones) too .......

Tantrik: for now, watch the zulu accounts - a thing of pips for a week (and there are 7 or 8 of them manually - all in spurts...)
OK thanks, but you know it: a thousand pips is good, but only a week is bad.

rigc:
Your vision or did he share it?

Well, here goes.

The TS is very simple, when the price goes up you have to buy, when it goes down you have to sell. Well, everyone knows that. You may ask, how do you know when it is going to rise or fall? This is where the interesting part starts. About ten years ago I started doing tantra. And for good reason. The fourth and sixth chakras became very active, which allowed me to see the future.

Such a quasi-fantasy story)))

Tantrik:

in the meantime, watch the zulu accounts - a thousand pips for the week (and there are 7 or 8 of them and all by hand - in spurts...)

(I can trade 100-500pp a day, if there is another pair).

how do you observe the account zulu?

If you say you will tell us today, then tell us, and where Saturday is Monday, Tuesday, etc., it will stop little by little.

IgorM:
OK thanks, but you know it: a thousand pips is good, but only a week is bad.
you know with a good lot a thousand pips in a week can be very good....

It looks like it's going up, it's not going up well, I thought the forecast was going to blow up...

Vlad72:

what's it like to watch the zulu of the account?

If you say you're going to tell me today, tell me today, and where Saturday is Monday, Tuesday, etc., it's going to go downhill.

the link is in my personal page.

IgorM:
OK thanks, but you know it: a thousand pips is good, but only a week is bad

1000 is a week, 4000 is a month, in a month 4 weeks.

Can I ask how to observe the zulu too? Thank you!

Reason: