[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 64

yeah. it's about to hit .... but if it does, it's going to go down nicely and far))))

and i have no doubt that it will go further, the path is clear downwards...

wow, it's drawing so nicely)))

EURUSD sell 20

still sold down to 1.41

rigc:

yeah. it's about to hit .... but if it does, it's going to go down nicely and far))))

and i have no doubt that it will go further, the path is clear downwards...

wow, it's drawing so nicely)))

Agreed, but we are already on the fence today, counting the remaining profits and reviewing plans

rigc:
still sold down to 1.41

"Thecrisis has not left the major economies of Italy and Spain unscathed, following the peripheral economies of the eurozone which are in economic distress. Experts are confused by the sharp rise in government bond yields in these countries, indicating investor apprehension as well as high risks in these countries."

rigc:
"Thecrisis has not left the major economies of Italy and Spain unscathed, following the peripheral economies of the eurozone which are in economic distress. Experts are confused by the sharp rise in government bond yields in these countries, indicating investor apprehension as well as high risks in these countries."
That was yesterday, today they have narrowed

rigc:

And I have another wolf)))

strangerr:

And I have another wolf)))

need to get there and read up on wulfs..... what do you recommend?

Good corridor... Waiting to see where it goes now... if down, then the same distance.

Reason: