[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 68

So far I see a move in a downward channel. The key question is when will it stop and reverse?

Temnyj:
Thanks, interesting indicator, but I'm kind of used to building them by hand ))))

The breakdown of your channel on H4 will be, downwards.

trinitron:

So far I see a move in a downward channel. The key question is when will it stop and reverse?

Good question)))

Moment of rebound:

I am not good with time obviously, my plans are fulfilled in the long term, but 2-3 times slower than I anticipate. Apparently I am a sanguine person who is not particularly time sensitive...

DragonSL:
I am not good with time obviously, my plans are fulfilled in the long term, but 2-3 times slower than I anticipate. Apparently I am a sanguine person who is not particularly time sensitive...

And the drawing?)))

IMHO, the euro and the dollar are aiming for parity

snail09:

IMHO, the euro and the dollar are aiming for parity

Parity is as far from the Canadian border)))) And the euro is not aiming there either.

trinitron:

So far I see movement in the downward channel. The key question is when will it stop and reverse?

not today.

strangerr:

Parity is as far away as the Canadian border.) Yes and the euro is not aiming to go there.
It's not far to the north. The channel is descending (H1). On the long term, I see only the South, the Euro. I see only south on the mid-term. 8),

Possible bounce to 1.423-1,000 or so....
Reason: