The revenge strategy - page 6

Demi:

liises:

When you start increasing your deposit at least three times in a month.

can you show me how you do it?

It's elementary, Watson!

The deposit is down 2/3 in a month. In order to keep it from ending up in Kolyan's hands, it has to be increased by replenishing it.

Reshetov:

It's elementary, Watson!

The deposit drawdown within a month is 2/3. To keep it from going to Kolyan, it has to be increased by replenishment.

There is such a strategy from Forex club, it's called that: "Elementary, Watson" - till an owl wrote about it... :-)

I have a video on it which weighs 300 meg. - search if you wish, look it up, if you can't find it, I'm ready to upload it to files.mail for downloading...

jelizavettka:

And strategies of this type ... cannot be profitable. ... it's better not to even try...

I think, girl, you don't have enough experience yet to draw such conclusions without checking. But tonight I decided to check and made a variant to check and ran it for 2 years without any optimization. I have made 15 points stop. I have closed it using trawl and breakeven. The test has shown the system is profitable even using only МА and fractals. Trading with one order without scaling in. If we work with this dummy and make scaling in, we can get quite a decent result.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2012.02.29 23:59 (2010.01.03 - 2012.03.01)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history803152Modelled ticks32767436Modeling quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit738.40Total profit5030.54Total loss-4292.14
Profitability1.17Expectation of winning0.99

Absolute drawdown181.50Maximum drawdown382.70 (27.84%)Relative drawdown27.84% (382.70)

Total trades749Short positions (% win)362 (61.05%)Long positions (% win)387 (62.53%)

Profitable trades (% of all)463 (61.82%)Loss trades (% of all)286 (38.18%)
Largestprofitable trade33.30losing deal-15.60
Averageprofitable deal10.87Deal loss-15.01
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)11 (147.53)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-75.00)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)147.53 (11)Continuous loss (number of losses)-75.00 (5)
Averagecontinuous winnings3Continuous loss2

khorosh:

I think, girl, you don't have enough experience yet to draw such conclusions without checking. But tonight I decided to check and made a variant to check and ran it for 2 years without any optimization. I have made 15 points stop. I have closed it using trawl and breakeven. The test has shown the system is profitable even using only МА and fractals. Trading with one order, without scaling in. If we work on this TS and make scaling in, we may get quite a decent result.

Expected payoff and profit/loss ratio are very encouraging.)

khorosh:

Yeah... I have a lot less experience than most forum members...

The result is more or less ... What if we stop at 30p? ... if you run it for 10 years?

sand:
The expectation and profit/loss ratio are encouraging ))
This is just a dummy to see if there are any fish. The results are certainly not brilliant, but they say it is worth continuing to work on this system.

jelizavettka:

Yeah... I have a lot less experience than most forum members...

The result is more or less ... What if we stop at 30p? ... if you run it for 10 years?

All the work is still ahead of me, and I know what to do and how to do it myself).

khorosh:
This is just a dummy to see if there are any fish. The results are certainly not brilliant, but it is said to be worth continuing work on this system.

How do you use MAs and fractals?

sand:

How do you use MAs and fractals?
As described in the strategy.

khorosh:
This is just a dummy to check if there are fish. The results are certainly not brilliant, but they say it is worth continuing to work on this system.

It's useless to run with a trawl on pseudoticks, and even on a minute. Run it on tick history, only then you will see more or less real results.

Reason: