The revenge strategy - page 3

liises:

how to do it?

what to do?

Demi:

"...at least three times over a month" - is that true or a joke?

Try it yourself!!!!!!

I'm not selling anything or advertising anything, if I knew your details I would send you the whole algorithm, free of charge and free of charge.

I got it myself for free, an acquaintance gave it to me as a gift.

liises:

Try it yourself!!!!!!

I'm not selling anything or advertising anything, if I knew your details I would send you the whole algorithm, completely free of charge and free of charge.

Just kidding, anyway.... Don't joke like that!

liises:

Try it yourself!!!!!!

I'm not selling anything or advertising anything, if I knew your details I would send you the whole algorithm, free of charge and free of charge.

What's the problem - put the address where to download it here?

I don't know where to download it from, a friend of mine gave it to me for free. I haven't downloaded it myself from anywhere!!!!! I only know it's on the internet, you can download it from there

I have it, but you won't download it from my computer.

Roman.:

What's the problem - can you put the download address here?

How do I know the download address?

"When will you start increasing your deposit at least 3 times a month" (C)

Let's do the math.....

100$

1st month - 300

2nd month - 900

12th month - more than $50 million.

Bro, slow it down a bit!

liises, either you post at least a trading report with a hat, or stop bragging about your numbers. All I see so far is nothing but flubbery. There is no link for some reason, did you delete it yourself?

liises:

I don't know where to download it from, a friend of mine gave it to me for free. I haven't downloaded it myself from anywhere!!!!! I only know it's on the internet, you can download it from there

I have it, but you won't download it from my computer.

I downloaded it as you told me from the third link. I'll read the description. It's a 50 meg archive.

Description of strategy

+ 2 turkeys

+ 3 docs

Files:
revansh.zip  365 kb
Reason: