My E.A. results - page 2

For What It's Worth

Does anybody actually have this EA or set of EAs?

If so, let's forward test it, gather the facts, and post results here in this forum on a regular basis for all to see, with no slant on marketing. Let the results speak for themselves.

Sound fair?

tom

newdigital:
Why we need to promote somebody here? We did not create this forum for this seller ...

You tell him, NewDigital!

forex_for_life:
Simply asking if anyone thinks it could be improved.

You could start with 99% backtest quality and backed up with forward testing which match.

Everybody can brag about great backtest result at 90%.

newdigital:
Why we need to promote somebody here?

We did not create this forum for this seller ...

He has nothing with all of us.

He did not spent even single dollar and time creating everything here in this section. I am spending my weekends every week regularly for elite section not because of him and for him.

Not "promoting" it. I am simply trying to improve the E.A. Optimize stop-loss and take profit goals. Incorporate an Average True Range from Daily charts or Adx for strength. I apologize if it came off this way. I dont know the seller from Adam. Just looked like it had a good base from which to start. I prefer swing/long-term trading anyway.

newdigital:
Why we need to promote somebody here?

We did not create this forum for this seller ...

He has nothing with all of us.

He did not spent even single dollar and time creating everything here in this section. I am spending my weekends every week regularly for elite section not because of him and for him.

I can dig that, newdigital. I am just trying to help. If you wish, I can upload the files for all to play with. If not, I won't. It's your call....

humax:
You could start with 99% backtest quality and backed up with forward testing which match. Everybody can brag about great backtest result at 90%.

I dont know how to get a 99% backtest quality. But I can learn.

tmaneval:
Does anybody actually have this EA or set of EAs?

If so, let's forward test it, gather the facts, and post results here in this forum on a regular basis for all to see, with no slant on marketing. Let the results speak for themselves.

Sound fair?

tom

I have the set of E.A.'s in my possession. Just need newdigital's blessing and permission to post em.

Peace

forex_for_life:
I can dig that, newdigital. I am just trying to help. If you wish, I can upload the files for all to play with. If not, I won't. It's your call....

No, sorry.

I think it is copywrited.

I mean somebody is selling it.

All the people can do in this case is just recognize the system by statements, create some indicators or EA. Of course it will be completely different EA.

I don't know how it is possible for EAs to be created using statements only but it is possible for indicators: Beluck created BrainTrading indicators having just one image of M15 timeframe with no description at all. The other example is asctrend indicators for MT3 which were created long time ago having just few screenshots from asctrend software (because it was commercial very expensive software so people got few screenshots in the beginning).

It depends on idea developers and coders of course.

newdigital:
No, sorry.

I think it is copywrited.

I mean somebody is selling it.

All the people can do in this case is just recognize the system by statements, create some indicators or EA. Of course it will be completely different EA.

I don't know how it is possible for EAs to be created using statements only but it is possible for indicators: Beluck created BrainTrading indicators having just one image of M15 timeframe with no description at all. The other example is asctrend indicators for MT3 which were created long time ago having just few screenshots from asctrend software (because it was commercial very expensive software so people got few screenshots in the beginning).

It depends on idea developers and coders of course.

http://www.cubesteak.net/2006/10/the-final-word-on-ex4-decompilation/

You be the judge.

I'm not suggesting to post the actual EA's here. Just the weekly forward test results in the form of gif's and statement htm's for all to see how it performs.

If it works...it works....if it don't.....it don't.....let's see.

It's basically the same thing we're doing here with the other EAs....the difference is if you want to test it yourself, ya have to buy it. If you want to see if or how it performs first....watch the test results here...done by someone who already owns it/them (not the author but a consumer him/herself) and is willing to share the forward test results. Just the facts. I'm just looking to assess performance weekly in our own venu here rather than an e-bay promotion venu.

We can call it 'The Consumer Reports of EA's'...an independent test.

Make sense?

tom

Reason: