Renting a server for an EA - page 3

rider >> :

the fact is that any host admin has unlimited access, both to your EA and to your account......

Hm, interesting.

Then a question to the experts (sysadmins pls reply): if vps windup, then clearly - the hosting admin will have access to my files and sessions, but if vps linux and windup in it is running in an emulator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1478), and I am the only user (admin) in this OS, then how can the hosting admin break into my desktop? Sorry for being so obtuse - I'm not an expert on this myself.

rider >> :

The thing is, our terminal can't be run as a "service" yet.... Someone promised me they would write me a script at.....

I accidentally read the post...

Have you tried a simple software program? "It's called Any Service.

I can upload it if you can't find it on the internet.

mamma >> :

Hmm, interesting.

Then there is a question to the experts (sysadmins pls reply): if the vps wind, then clearly - the hosting administrator will have access to my files and sessions, but if vps linux and wind in it is running in an emulator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1478), and I am the only user (admin) in this OS, then how can the administrator of the hosting can get into my desktop? Sorry for the obtuse language - not an expert in this myself.

Sysadmin - aka root /// think for yourself.

I rent a server from iweb.com It's Canada. Substantially cheaper than local options.

A server with windows is about $100 per month. You are the only admin there. It is managed through the remote access built into windows. You work as if you were working on your own PC.

napalc >> :
Thank you all very much!

for what........ interested clearly ))))

sabluk >> :

I accidentally read the post...

Have you tried a little software? It's called "Any Service".

I'll post it if you can't find it on the internet.

>>) I'll try, no questions asked.)

rider >> :

>> I'll try it, no questions asked.

never tried your saiimetuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

ear\u - more pity rlzhumayet )))))) ....rk=======

mamma писал(а) >>

Hmm, interesting.

Another question for professionals (sysadmins pls answer me): if vps is a WINDOW, then clearly - the hosting admin will have access to my files and sessions, but if vps linux and windup in it is running in emulator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1478), and I'm the only user (admin) in the OS, then how can the hosting admin break into my desktop? Sorry for the obtuse language - not an expert in this myself.

No, he won't be able to get to the Windows, but he has access to the virtual machine files, which he can copy to himself and tinker with as much as he likes

I have a computer at home, connected to the internet, running Windows, and several terminals

Everything works fine, and if there's a problem, there's always access to a computer.

Internet Industry Corporation

has been working for a year and a half. Not bad.

Reason: