The revenge strategy - page 10

khorosh:
Generally on Avalanche and on the averaging, but there are results, so I don't think I've killed. And besides, during that time I was occasionally distracted by checking other strategies as well and occasionally resting in general.
Thanks, corrected, but not there... Well, "killed" is figurative, of course.

You should not write that the strategy Revanche is not working. It works, and works as it should, you have to follow everything that is written in it, strictly. From personal experience, I've earned 20% of the deposit, it's real. Only strict performance leads to advances.

My only hard part was placing pending orders on a minute, I had to do everything fast, but I got the result. 2 Losses out of 14 deals.

derom567:
You should not write that the strategy Revanche is not working. It works, and works as it should, you have to follow everything that is written in it, strictly. From personal experience, I've earned 20% of the deposit, it's real. Only strict performance leads to advances.

How long have you been trading with this strategy?

jelizavettka:

How long have you been trading this strategy?

You know how to ask questions ;)

The strategy is worthless!!!!!!! I used it on small volumes, i.e. small lots.

The strategy is worthless, when it's a flat, all the earned capital is drained very quickly.

Stops, suggested by the author, 10 pkt. on euros, triggered with rapid speed and ease.

not to put stops, alas..... sooner or later-crash for the deposit.

I do not advise you to use it, you will lose money.Total nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially having to sit at the monitor all day.

I have more points than this nonsense called revenge, and I don't have to sit in front of the monitor!!!!!

There probably hasn't been, isn't, and never will be!!!! a more plum nonsense and completely worthless strategy.

you will take 1-2 points profit, postponing trailing stop, as the author describes in 5-8 points of price moves in your direction and the stop will be triggered with a 50/50 condition with the level of 10 points.

the rematch strategy is 100000% loss of deposit in the shortest time frame you can imagine, so if you are a sucker, welcome to the rematch strategy

I like the bot jelizavettka on page 8 better, 10 years and no tinkering - respect)

marker:
I like the bot jelizavettka on page 8 better, 10 years and no tinkering - respect)
Yeah... jelizavettka isquite a bot)))
Reason: