The revenge strategy - page 4

sergeev:

Description of strategy

+ 2 turkeys

+ 3 docs

Senk. We'll read it at our leisure.

Mathemat:

liises, either you post at least a trading report with a hat, or stop bragging about your numbers. All I see so far is nothing but flubbery. There is no link for some reason, did you delete it yourself?

Alexey, there was no link in the first place.

ZS. diagnosis: sluggish schizophrenia...

Demi:

"When will you start increasing your deposit at least 3 times a month" (C)

Let's do the math.....

100$

1st month - 300

2nd month - 900

12th month - more than $50 million.

Brother, slow it down a bit!

I'm not going to convince anyone, I'm not going to force anyone to trade on the rematch system.Hey people, you try!!!!!!!!! on demo!!!!!

I will say again, I trade on it and it makes a profit, that's all!!!!!

And as for the bro, just take it easy, I'm not going to take it easy, just go ahead!!!!!

You don't even want to test or trade on the demo account, so I don't need to know if you trust me or not.

You need to accept yourself as a trader, but you're in denial, and you do not recognize the trader within you. As long as the situation is negative, you will always be in deficit, always, and all the strategies will be *** for you.

but you can always try it

liises:

I'm not going to convince anyone, I'm not going to induce anyone to trade on the rematch system.Hey people, you try!!!!!!!!! on the demo!!!!!

I will say again, I trade on it and it makes a profit, that's all!!!!!

And as for the bro, just take it easy, I'm not going to take it easy, just go ahead!!!!!

You don't even want to test or trade on the demo account, so I don't need to know if you trust me or not.

You need to accept yourself as a trader, but you're in denial, and you do not recognize the trader within you. As long as the situation is negative, you will always be in deficit, always, and all the strategies will be *** for you.

but you can always try it

So post a report to prove your point, even if it's a demo (because you don't have a real one, I'm sure)

liises:

....You need to accept yourself as a trader and you deny everything and don't acknowledge the trader within you.....

I can't do it..... I can't!

Well, why don't you cut it down a little bit? Just by 2.5 times? Then at the end of the year, you'll only have a measly six quid from 100 quid.

FAQ:

Alexei, the link wasn't there originally.

It's just that the links have all been removed :)

Yeah, well, the original author and the subsequent PR person seem to be one and the same.

sergeev:
It's just that the links have all been deleted :)

Yeah, well, the original author and the subsequent PR person seem to be one and the same.

Then I don't understand why the thread is still here and Aftar and the sub is not banned ?

I looked at the video, it reminded me of Tim's piper at ATC 2011. But Tim put stops bigger than 12 pips. ZigZag parameters were similar (5,5,3) and EA was set on M15. Maybe these two strategies have nothing in common, but it reminded me of this crazy exploit of Tim's EA! :))))) Also the author of the video calls M1 "M eins" (German)!!! :))))

P.S.: I tried to reproduce Tim's Expert Advisor, but I failed. But the idea to use MA's as a filter is a good one.

The video immediately recommends one DC to work in, and the strategy is ... ideology on levels of telepathy... very little constructive .... but there is... no formalization of the main points... Revenge - probably because when you lose all your money - you take a revenge with the same strategy from this brokerage company and lose again))) And the author on the story talks about your mistakes))))

jelizavettka:
The video immediately recommends one DC to work in, and the strategy is ... ideology on levels of telepathy... very little constructive .... but there is... no formalization of the main points... Revenge - probably because when you lose all your money - you take a revenge with the same strategy from this brokerage company and lose again))) And the author on the story talks about your mistakes))))
In the DOC-file everything is clearer and more beautiful. The video is really not impressed. But it reminded me of the aforementioned. I will certainly read the DOC at my leisure.
Reason: