The revenge strategy - page 7

khorosh:
This is just a dummy to see if there are any fish. The results are certainly not brilliant, but it is said to be worth continuing work on this system.

Can you show me a test from ten years ago... Just curious... I have even on a simple indicator (mine) with any parameters without reinvestment for 10 years gave an average profitability of 60% per year with max drawdown of 20%... The graph is similar...... there were zero months (I will find it - I will post it) I do not like....- not very stable..... it is not a revolutionary way.... now doing something cool)))) (good luck to me) eh, to be able to make EAs as fast as you...

jelizavettka:

Can you show me a 10-year test? Just curious... I have even on a simple indicator (mine) with any parameters without reinvestment for 10 years gave average profitability of 60% per year with max drawdown 20%... The graph is similar...... there were zero months (I will find it - I will post it) I do not like....- not very stable..... it is not a revolutionary way.... now doing something cool)))) (good luck to me) eh, to be able to make EAs as fast as you are...

Drawing an EA that gives an even test for the past 10 years is not the problem.

The problem is that it will give you the next 10 years.

paukas:

Drawing an EA that gives an even test for the past 10 years is not the problem.

The problem is that it will give the next 10 years.

...)) I wanted it to have no fitting... and no optimization.... no locks or crap.... lot constant... not a tester grail, not a pips... Please))) or is there a fee?

jelizavettka:

...) I wanted it to be fitter... and no optimization.... no locs and all that crap.... lot constant... Draw please))) or is there a fee?

There is no such thing as a fit without a fit. Every system is a fitting.

And without adjustments only psychics work.

paukas:
There is no such thing as a fit without a fit. Every system is a fitting.
OK... with a fit, let's do it, but in 10 years.

jelizavettka: OK... with a fit, let's go for it, but in 10 years.

Why, Lizaveta, can't you do it yourself? You know, so you're in the best position...

On the other hand, khorosh wrote that he killed a couple of years on this case based onLovina(Yuri, correct me if I'm wrong).

jelizavettka:
OK... with a fit, let's do it, but over 10 years.

In the middle of the plot is the crisis late 2008 and six months of 2009

Mathemat:

Why, Lizaveta, can't you do it yourself? You know, so you're in the best position...

On the other hand, khorosh wrote that he killed a couple of years on this case based onLovina(Yuri, correct me if I'm wrong).

I just wanted to look at the nature of the graphic).

paukas:

)

) thank you)) I had the same problem (schedule) before))

jelizavettka:
) thank you))
You could of course remove the shelf in the middle, but then it would definitely be a "fit" ))
Reason: