The revenge strategy - page 9

In 10 years we could do it too) A regular lot and also without a fitting, the first time we ran it)

OnGoing:

In 10 years we can do that too) A permanent lot by the way.

So here's the cross entry... hint of arbitrage and inconsistency.... We need the analysis to be exclusively within one pair.

jelizavettka: So it is a crossover entry...

Which cross is it? There is one symbol at the top - EURUSD.

And why is the analysis only on one pair?

So two pairs here, the eu was just assigned for the run. So I listened to the terms of the game)

Mathemat:

Which cross is it? There is one symbol at the top - EURUSD.

And why is there only one pair in the analysis?

The author explained once in the village thread ... I don't remember exactly... ... yes, trading is done on one pair, but the analysis is not... there is a hint of arbitrage.... let him explain it himself

OnGoing:
So two pairs here, the eu was just assigned for the run. So I listened to the terms of the game)

Is this thing on a demo yet?

Turned it on again recently, but I don't have the patience for long)

Well and I'm not sure it will work as well. OHLC in five seems to draw like that.

By the way, if you know about the five, please contact me, I'll give it to you for free, i.e. for free).

In theory, the principle works, but it would be better to strengthen it, so that it would take dependence from the older halves or something. But so far it works mainly on the noise of the minutes which the tester draws ideally.

sand:

Expectation and profit/loss ratios are not serious, especially for fitting.

Come back in seven years. When you understand what real mo is like on long terms.

When you're young, you're all -herds and arnolds :))

Mathemat:
On the other hand, khorosh wrote that he killed a couple of years on this case based onLovina(Yuri, correct me if I'm wrong).
Generally on Avalanche and on the averagers, but there are results, so I don't think I killed it. And besides, during that time I was occasionally distracted by checking other strategies as well, and occasionally resting in general.
Reason: