FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1111

Movlat Baghiyev:
In my opinion, the mathematical expectation of a deal should be no smaller than the size of the average gap.
And the "quality of the deal", i.e. the entrance according to your understanding, it corresponds to the mathematical expectation. What's yours?

zoritch:
And the "quality of the trade", i.e. the entry according to your understanding, corresponds to what expected payoff algorithm? What's yours?
Quality of a trade is an increase in the mathematical expectation per trade...

Movlat Baghiyev:
The quality of a deal is an increase in the Mat expectation per deal .
is it?

zoritch:
you are?

You sneaky Zorich)

The question is right.

zoritch:
You got it?
Of course ... the main problem is psychology ... not knowing how to wait for profit ... There are many reasons.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Of course ... the main problem is psychology ... not knowing how to wait for profits ... There are many reasons.

What is the difference between a cent and a prof?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Of course, the main problem is psychology. Not knowing how to wait for profit. There are many reasons.

what psychology ? there's Renka says it's all naked maths... it's been five years in my memory...

the expectation is a net stretched slowly at will, at the whim... against the trend... as long as there's enough weak childish strength.

zoritch:
And the "quality of the deal", i.e. the entry according to your understanding, corresponds to what expectation algorithm? What's yours?

they are still in the clouds...

puts, calls and other strategists...

zoritch:

what psychology ? there's Renka says it's all naked maths... it's been five years in my memory...

the expectation is a net stretched slowly at will, at the whim... against the trend... ...as long as the weak child's strength is enough.

of course

the price pulls itself where it needs to go)

There's nothing to do - to think where it's going to go, that's why they're worried

You should use what you've got and go for it)

new-rena:

You sneaky Zorich.)

But the question is right.

I showed you the chart.

There's a mathematical expectation of more than 20 pips per trade ...that's 10 times the spread ...The investor just can't stand it))

Reason: