[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 59

Now one more question: when one selllimit has worked, i.e. has closed on take profit, the other one should be deleted.

is there an option to compare deposits before and after the transaction?

vilard:
is there an option to compare deposits before and after a transaction?

double AccountBalance( )
Returns the value of the active account balance (the amount of money in the account).

sergey_r:
Now one more question: how to make when one selllimit has worked, i.e. has closed at take profit, delete another one?

In the branch "Only useful features from Kim I.V." - find the feature - control of order closing by take.

Then you should specify the condition that if the last closed order (depending on the value of this function) closed at the point, the other pending order will be deleted. That's it.

sergeev:

How to change Stop Out level from % to absolute value?

borilunad 08.08.2011 11:03

I apologize to the moderators if this question is not worth opening a new thread! But I can not litter other threads with off-topic questions!

If it is the server, then I will dance from %, and the branch can be deleted. But still I hope to change this Mode to 1 (absolute value) with the help of experienced programmers. Thanks to those who responded to my request!

Answer please, what doesn't change! Thank you!

blascor 08.08.2011 17:42

Hi!

Please write, is there any way of accessing the indicator to get the value of upper and lower bounds from the EA?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all!

The indicator draws a line, which the next day breaks away from the bars and hangs to the side. When I restart the indicator it draws normally again. What can it be?

Can anyone help me with my problem? :(

Solree:

Good afternoon.

There is an EA, it has the ability to select an order that opened before the EA appeared on the chart. And specifically for this order there is one closing condition. Let us say that we have a sell order and the price conditionally rises, then this order will be closed as soon as the EA is shown. So, everything closes fine and as expected. But we can't get past the condition where there is a check for the time of closing. I alerted on this function before the condition and it returns 0! Why? It's written in documentation that only open and pending returns zero. Why does this function return zero for closed ones as well? I tried to pause for one second after closing (you never know, maybe the data didn't come) but it still returns zero. Here is the code of this section:

Thank you for your attention.

if (tempWho == 0 && pos != -1)
{
    if (OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
    {
        //Тут закрываются ордера

if (OrderCloseTime() != 0)
        {
        }
    }
}
You select an order on a ticket, but do not watch the closing time (only closed orders have a closing time greater than zero) - hence the problems

Solree:
Can anyone help me with my problem? :(
And how do you fix the closing time of an order?
Reason: