Searching for market patterns - page 78

trol222:
people, what time is it now? or am i the only midnight masochist or masochist (my time is 3.13am)? it is clear that the time on mars is not formalised)))) but for others?

It's early 10:00 here, near safe greenwich :)

About the girls. I don't know where else to write. Fit, foldable. With hair you can bury yourself in. Smelling of perfume you'll never smell afterwards. Just nice. And who love you for nothing...

tara:

Here, near safe greenwich, it's the beginning of the tenth :)
Koenigsberg?

Svinozavr:
And who loves you for nothing...
I mean, for nothing?

tara:
I mean, nothing to do?
I'd like to think so.

The old man must have fallen in love..... or the memories of a Martian woman who once crossed his intergalactic path.

trol222:
It seems that the old man has fallen in love ..... or the memories of a Martian woman who once crossed his intergalactic path.
Valery, a flawed trading system is no reason to beat yourself up. The world is such a beautiful place, and you still have a long way to go :)

tara:
Valery, a flawed trading system is no reason to beat yourself up. The world is such a beautiful place, and you still have a long way to go :)
No, it's all or nothing.))) .... A system in principle is not the point, if you bring the market into a form that is understandable and reveals its essence - then any system can be built on it and all work - all that remains is to choose the list of the most profitable ones.

Oh, man. What a load of bollocks. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

===

Although... What did I expect? )))

Relax. It's okay. I won't even think in your direction.

"Uncle. Uncle. Give me a million. Give me a million bucks."
Reason: