I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 14

ZEXEL66 >>:

Разве прошу у кого-то подачки)? Есть уже прибыльные системы. Они приносят в том самом тестере прибыль

Реально вижу как их ЕЩЕ улучшить. Прибыль сделать больше, просадку меньше.

Мне понравилось другое. Отписал в личку так называемый программист. Предоставь мол вариант ТС и, если

она прибыльная, будем говорить. Пожалуйста. Дал самый простой вариант. Расписал ввего в 2 строках прибыльную

ТС на дневках. Ее в код загнать достаточно может 5 минут, может 30. Не более. И проверить. И ВСЕ. СРАЗУ ВСЕ

ПОНЯТНО. Там всего 2 условия на вход. Я хочу доработать данную ТС фильтрами. Для этого как раз

нужен программист.

Самое интересное...что получил такой ответ:

" Я до сих пор не вижу у себя в личке ТС. Значит, разговор окончен."

Мне может еще техзадание составить, в рамочку оформить и т.д? Вот и понять не могу...то ли человек

тут же за 5-30 минут склепал советник и увидел что он прибыльный... И тут же пропал. ХАЛЯВА

НАКОНЕЦ УДАЛАСЬ!

То ли он не готов даже 5-30 минут потратить чтобы в этом убедиться... И написать тут:" ВОТ! ЭТО

ПРАВДА! СПЛОШНОЙ ОБМАН. МНЕ ДАЛИ ТС, А ОНА УБЫТОЧНАЯ!"

ПОЯСНИТЕ МНЕ ГОСПОДА ПРОГРАММИСТЫ.

Mate, don't make me laugh...)) I'll quote for my colleagues what you wrote to me :

If the daily bar closes upwards and the length of the daily bar exceeds N pips, buy.

If the daily bar closes downwards and the length of the daily bar exceeds N pips, sell.

This Expert Advisor is in the code base. It even shows profit. What is the use of such an approach?

I see how to improve it. I want to make more profit and even less drawdown.

You don't need to write an Expert Advisor. It was written long ago. I have to add filters.

I am not looking for a programmer-practitioner, but for a programmer-trader. Sorry, but they are

two big differences.

The highlighted one, as I understand it, is strategy, right? What can we talk to you about then?

I offered you quite a favorable condition for you, which. offer: Give me an idea, if I see something new for myself and interested, then coded for free. What you wrote to me - it's not TC.

Anyway, why am I wasting my time....

I'm 100% sure you're a sucker. You know why? Because I know serious people and I know how they do things. They don't look for programmers on forums who will write for free. They only work for a lot of money and only through trusted people.

And with exclamations like :

and saw that it was profitable... And immediately disappeared. THE FREELOADING FINALLY SUCCEEDED!

You should be working at the circus as a clown, making kids laugh.

Have a nice day.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

If the daily bar has closed upwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, buy.

If the daily bar has closed downwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, sell.

))))

Alex5757000 >>:

Дружище, не смеши меня...))) Я процитирую для коллег, что ты мне написал :

Выделенное, это как я понял, стратегия, да? О чем тогда с тобой можно говорить?

Я тебе предложил вполне выгодное для тебя условие, кот. предлагаю редко: давай мне идею, если я увижу что-то новое для себя и заинтересуюсь, то закодирую бесплатно. То что ты мне написал - это не ТС.

Короче, че я трачу свое время....

Я на 100% уверен что ты лох. А знаешь почему? Потому что я знаю серьезных людей и знаю как они дела делают. Они не ищут на форумах программистов, которые напишут за бесплатно. Они работают только за большие деньги и только через проверенных людей.

А с такими восклицаниями как :

тебе только в цирке клоуном работать, детишек смешить.

Всего хорошего.

Dear...I don't know who). Probably not a sucker. A sucker at least he understands that. There's something different here... Here's the message I got from you in a private message.

ALEX, good afternoon. You wrote that you are looking for an experienced practicing programmer. My condition is: I don't need you for 100 years with your strategies... Write me the TOR of one of them... If I see common sense and profit in it, I will contact you for further cooperation.

If you think that by receiving this kind of response to a proposal for collaboration, I immediately rushed

I will give you the most interesting variant of TS. I will give you an Expert Advisor to check that

I'll give you an Expert Advisor to check that this TS is profitable, check it out. I tell you exactly how to improve it, I'll write a statement of work and will

I will breathlessly wait if you deign to spend your precious time and one

to take a peek... or maybe not take a peek... YOU ARE NOT A FOOL. YOU ARE MUCH WORSE.

A SUCKER IS A SUCKER.

that is why i wrote you a variant of a profitable TS. NOTE. YOU ARE NOT A SUCKER, YOU ARE JUST A SUCKER.

TO CHECK THE ADEQUACY OF YOUR SUGGESTION IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE. The idea came to me

I came up with it while trading on the daily market in real time. Then I found an Expert Advisor, tested it and made sure that

The idea was correct. I am constantly improving my results by hand trading on the very same day.

By adding filters on entry and exit to these two conditions. HERE

I WANT TO ADD THESE FILTERS IN THIS TS. TO GET

I want to get 2-4 PROFIT on different pairs with MINIMUM LOSS WITH A VERY STRONG MM.

ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE 5-30 MINUTES OF YOUR PRECIOUS

TIME TO CHECK WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD. THEN YOU ARE NOT A SUCKER...

THIS IS ONE SYSTEM. IT'S NOT THE MOST INTERESTING. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU MANY TRADES.

THERE ARE MORE DEALS IN THE INTERESTING ONES. BUT I'M DONE WITH THE FREELOADERS HERE FOR GOOD.

I WROTE ABOUT IT YESTERDAY MORNING.

By the way...since I'm flubbing here. A MESSAGE FOR ALL THE FREELOADING LAZYBONES WHO HAVE WRITTEN TO ME).

I COULD LIST THEM ALL BY NAME...BUT I'LL OMIT.

Flipping through the pages of another forum...found a similar offer of cooperation...

FROM A PROGRAMMER. Standard... 5 years of this language, experience, know-how, etc. etc.

The essence of the proposal. Your ideas-my work. SO. How he was spat upon by the very

programmer brothers. "Fool" isn't the nastiest word... I don't know how the moderators

let it through. The basic idea of the software brethren.

WE CAN ALL WRITE SCRIPTS AND EXPERTS. IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE FOR US.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT'S ALL NONSENSE. THE MAIN THING IS IDEAS!!! BUT WE HAVE NO IDEAS

NO IDEAS. AND YOU'RE A SUCKER. BECAUSE NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU IDEAS! YOU'RE STUPID!

THAT'S WHY YOU SIT ON FORUMS. AND WE SIT HERE BECAUSE IDEAS ARE THE MAIN THING.

BUT NO ONE GIVES US IDEAS.

That's how it is)

vasya_b >>:

Если отношение сумм прибыльных сделок к убыточным будет менее 2х (на тестовом прогоне), и количество сделок за год будет менее 100 - то дальше делать не буду, т.к. такого "добра" у самого полно.

This is where it's not quite clear. There are systems like 20/200 and you can make at least 2000 trades a year (for example on M15 with entry filters).

And the ratio of profitable to unprofitable trades is 5 to 1. But for some reason no one puts them on the real market for a long period of time. In addition, I am not interested in pipsing (large

Plus I'm not interested in scalping (large number of deals). But the ideas for scalping (take profit 20-60 pips, with stops tough 20 pips) is there... Although

Although it may not be so close to pipsing. Sometimes I try small lots of 0.5. But there is a problem. There are no Expert Advisors for these strategies

No Expert Advisors for these strategies (at least I did not find ... I think it's very good that I did not find). AND THUS GIVE A 100% GUARANTEE OF PROFITABILITY), AS I AM ASKED,

I CANNOT.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Кстати...раз тут флужу. СООБЩЕНИЕ ДЛЯ ВСЕХ НАПИСАВШИХ МНЕ ХАЛЯВЩИКОВ ЛЕНЕК).

МОГУ ПЕРЕЧИСЛИТЬ ВСЕХ ПОИМЕННО...НО ОПУЩУ.

Листая страницы другого форума...нашел подобное предложение о сотрудничестве...

ОТ ПРОГРАММИСТА. Стандартное... 5лет данного языка, опыт, наработки и т.д. и т.п.

Суть предложения. Ваши идеи-моя работа. ТАК ВОТ. Как его оплевали те самые

братья-программисты. ЛОХ-еще не самое гадкое слово...не знаю как модераторы

пропускают. Основная идея братьев-программистов.

МЫ ВСЕ МОЖЕМ ПИСАТЬ СКРИПТЫ И ЭКСПЕРТЫ. ДЛЯ НАС ЭТО РАЗ ПЛЮНУТЬ.

ПОДУМАЕШЬ. ЭТО ВСЕ ЕРУНДА. ГЛАВНОЕ ИДЕИ!!! А ВОТ ИДЕЙ У НАС КАК РАЗ

НЕТ. И ТЫ МУЖИК ЛОХ. ПОТОМУЧТО ИДЕИ ТЕБЕ НИКТО НЕ ДАСТ! ТЫ ТУПОЙ

ПОТОМУ И СИДИШЬ НА ФОРУМАХ. И МЫ СИДИМ ТУТ, ТАК КАК ИДЕИ ЭТО ГЛАВНОЕ.

НО НАМ ИХ НИКТО НЕ ДАЕТ(

Вот как)

Let's keep it on a first-come, first-served basis.

----

ALEX, you're wrong. First of all, do you think coding an expert is a piece of cake? That's not true. I, for example, have been working on some of my robots for a year. Secondly, on this forum, some programmers are also traders (trade hands), and quite successfully. And we have MORE ideas than ordinary traders, because what you think works, we know for sure and check, and discover new things. And in general, programming opens up great horizons....

So there is no need to be rude.

I, for example, have been a programmer for no more than 2 years. Yes, I really like programming, it will be my second higher education in the future. And so the main specialization - the financier, and I traded (and trade) with "hands" a lot... So? You think I don't have any ideas? )).

----

Alex5757000 >>:

----

Так что не нужно хамить.

----

To quote what you wrote above:

------------------------------------

I'm 100% sure you're a sucker.

------------------------------------

I hope there is no doubt which one of us started the rudeness? With posts like this:

----

So no need to be rude.

----

You only confirm my conclusion of your INACCURACY.

Personal stuff is personal stuff. BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST HERE, LET EVERYONE

THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE.

Alex5757000 >>:

----

ALEX, ты не прав. Во-первых, ты что, думаешь закодировать эксперта - это раз плюнуть? Это не правда. Я напр. над некоторыми своими рОботами уже год работаю.

----

YES. I BELIEVE THAT CODING THIS EXPERT FOR A PROGRAMMER WITH 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. RIGHT NOW.

2 CONDITIONS TO ENTER ON BAR CLOSE AND EXIT ONLY STOP AND TAKE. ALL. NOTHING MORE. AND IF YOU DO NOT JUST SPIT

YOU HAVE SHOWN WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMMER YOU ARE.

YOU HAVE SHOWN WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMMER YOU ARE

Alex5757000 >>:

Давай на ты, а то мне как-то не уютно.

----

----

I'm comfortable. I'm not used to shouting at people I don't know. It's the norm for people who sit on forums... and they're right

For me, I'm right for me.

Alex5757000 >>:

Давай на ты, а то мне как-то не уютно.

----

Я, например, программист не больше 2 лет. Да, мне очень нравится программировать, это у меня в будущем будет как второе высшее. А так основная специализация - финансист, и торговал (и торгую) я "руками" много... И что? Думаете, у меня нет идей? )).

----

Trading $100 and $100,000 is a big difference. And the trade will go very differently. The first thing they're thinking about here

about REDUCE RISKS. Therefore, the offer of cooperation left for people who are not interested in graals

and pipsing. If I traded on $100, I would not be interested in anything but Pips and Grails. Here you

I understand you very well.)

Reason: