TA or something you don't know about. - page 107

tara:
Give me the indicator.

Oh, what a nuisance.... I will! When I didn't...

What's in it? Well... You'd think it would be the only thing in the world...

Waiting

Peter_Zabriski:

Shit! What the /**/ I got a letter from Renate saying I could sell my designs.

Automatically to anyone who has publications in the database. And from the other Renate.

Peter_Zabriski:

Shit! What the /**/ I got a letter from Renate saying that I can sell my designs.

1. I was - Swinosaurus. I was - by the way - banned by Renat. // maybe the one who got banned? )))

2. Now. I dropped everything and started writing on a completely lame Piatra, now! // Why did you even make it???

3. A public apology for the ban and I'll think about it.

And I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing. You guys are weird...

Your past alter ego used to call all knowledge-burdened forum visitors stupid. Personally, I don't mind that he (Svina) got banned. Now you're at it again. You are hurting statistics for something. And what's your own is not clear.

Wires.

alexeymosc:

Your past alter ego used to call all knowledge-burdened forum visitors stupid. Personally, I don't mind that he (Svina) got banned. Now you're at it again. You are hurting statistics for something. And what's your own is not clear.

Wires.

I'm certainly no better than you guys. I haven't done anything particularly useful here. Petya did. Or am I wrong?

Girls, don't fight.

Read S.N.U.F.F. instead. Pelevin. It's hilarious and cynical. I'm reading it now.

Mathemat:

Girls, don't fight.

Read S.N.U.F.F. instead. Pelevin. It's hilarious and cynical. I'm reading it now.

Cynical, not cynical, but human society is very adequately described. Both at the family level and globally.

Peter_Zabriski: Here's a nagging.... I will! When I didn't give...

Peter Alekseevich, you have not given for 522 days (1 year, 5 months and 3 days), i.e. since 14.07.2011. It is not a gift from above for everyone not to give as you have not given.

The end of the world is coming...

DmitriyN:

Peter Alekseevich, you have not given for 522 days (1 year, 5 months and 3 days), i.e. since 14.07.2011. Not everyone is given such a gift, as you have not given.

After all, the end of the world is coming ...

What a bore.

Do you think that what I give will help us survive, Dim?

(chuckles fiercely). You're out of line, bro. And you're out of line.

But to the point.

What's out there. Not many impulse indicators... well-what is it? Let's have a good one!

There's the relative strength index, there's the commodity channel index... what else? Oh, yeah - +\- on volume. That's fine. I don't mind.

You can go nuts on the price-MA difference. What? It's okay. Works just fine.

Anyway, CCI is the closest thing you can think of. It adds up impulses and everything. And if you use my noise modulator, you'll get Luxari reception.

Reason: