TA or something you don't know about. - page 16

Svinozavr:

Now, seriously.

Why do I need this? The general humanitarian aspect.

It's strange and painful to see our brothers on the budget in such a disgraceful state. I don't want to believe they're self-denigrating. But who?!

My horns are starting to itch and my hooves are peeling! I have made no effort to do so! Maybe I'm not needed at all? ))) You self-learners...

You guys. Shame on you for letting yourselves go to such an extent! At least give me something to put in my piggy bank!

You yourself have written why you want to do this. Once again, to call everyone who disagrees aliens and ask them to "go to the garden". Once again you spit from the top down, occasionally fixing your halo on your head with one hand and sticking a herring on a fork with the other.

Meanwhile, the question in the title does not exist in principle. For it is a question of agreement on terminology. Is the forecasting block a part of TA or is it taken out of it and stands alone.

It seems logical to me that it is not. But it doesn't matter. If everyone agrees that it is included, nothing will change because it is a matter of agreement.

But there is no universal agreement and you can continue to relax.

And don't skimp on the hors d'oeuvres, please.

And rename this thread "Comic Conversations."

>

Mischek:

You yourself have written why you need it. To once again call everyone who disagrees aliens. Once again, spit from the top down, periodically adjusting your halo on your head with one hand while the other hand sticks a herring on a fork.

Meanwhile, the question in the title does not exist in principle. For it is a question of agreement on terminology. Is the forecasting block included in the TA or taken out of it and standing alone?

It seems logical to me that it is not. But it doesn't matter. If everyone agrees that it is included, nothing will change because it is a matter of agreement.

But there is no universal agreement and you can continue to relax.

And don't skimp on the hors d'oeuvres, please.

+1. it's a shame the topic is going into morons and watering down

trol222:

+1. It's a shame it's going to be a morass of pissing and pissing

it's the well-known characters who are "local comedians" who have the issue of snacks and "liner"... Delusional with their sorrows.

And Peter, I think, is in the wrong place.

Give a gelding a thermometer, he can't make a diagnosis.

Give a healer a speedometer, he'll kill a herd.

TA is not a tool, it's a tool.

It's a tool for those in the know to understand the context.

And they don't say a word...

The TALKING ones don't know.

That's me.

To be honest, I don't really care about these religious wars. You can get really confused and lose your sense of whether you are TA or non-TA. That would be a marasmus.

Fight your own wars, just don't fight.

it's the well-known characters "local comedians" who have the issue of snacks and "liner"... Delusional with their woes.

And Peter, I think, is in the wrong place.

Give a gelding a thermometer, he can't make a diagnosis.

Give a healer a speedometer, he'll kill a herd.

TA is not a tool, it's a tool.

It's a tool for those in the know to understand the context.

And they don't say a word...

The TALKING ones don't know.

I'm talking about me.

You know, you don't know.... you can't argue with (and get herring smeared on) (philosophers from the barrel) hello family!

Mathemat:

Honestly, I don't really care about these religious wars. You can get really confused and lose track of what you're doing - TA or non-TA. That would be a marasmus.

Fight your own battles, just don't fight.

TA on which timeframe is the best?

It's just like a case history. Who expects and sees what.

Like, did the deceased sweat before he died?

Yes! OK! On TA...

-- bullshit, if you ask me.

What are you programmers talking about? Everything can be checked historically, even the moon in Capricorn )).

And if someone hasn't checked anything and yells that it doesn't work, it's understandable.

TA on which timeframe is the best?

After all, it's just like a case history. Who waits and sees what.

Like, did the deceased sweat before he died?

Yes! All right! On TA...

-- ...brad, if you ask me.

There's a lot in that phrase. TA works honestly, I don't know why, my intuition just tells me when to switch between halves. And that's when you get it right, the truth comes out.

paukas:
What are you programmers talking about? Everything can be checked historically, even the moon in Capricorn ))

The question is whether to baptize from right to left or left to right, looking at the moon in Capricorn )

Mischek:

The question is whether to baptize from right to left or left to right, looking at the moon in Capricorn )
Make a conversion and the question goes away ))
Reason: