GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 13

Serqey Nikitin:

The easiest way to define IRR for yourself...

Imagine that you have a WILD Wand in your hands, with which you can develop ANY strategy for yourself.

What features do you want to see in YOUR strategy?

This will be your IRR ... Or your ultimate dream ...

Ever read "Hottabych" as a child? :) There was an episode on the football pitch, when the old magician suddenly understood the meaning and rules of the game and began to help his team with magic? He directed the ball in flight, stealthily widened and moved the goal, manipulated players' legs... All in all, his team won with a crazy score)).

What's your point? - Because the "Grail" is impossible without a magical force that will "force" the trader masses to consistently open their positions in a direction that benefits you.

Finally, answer the question: who makes you profit on a successful trade? Whose money is it?

It's the traders' money you're trading with. If you suddenly magically make them trade to your advantage (like Hottabych), they will be quickly ruined by your "grail", and their money will run out.

Understand, finally, that money in the market comes from the pockets of the traders and it is initial-endless and therefore, the grail is impossible. Market money is a limited resource possessed by a crowd of speculators. One trader's grail will mean quickly ruining the deposits of other traders, which will also quickly destroy their motivation and they will leave the market and your grail will end.

Man, how can you spend decades trading and not understand where the money of wins comes from and where the money of losses goes. Not knowing that the grail of one is the ruin of all the others.

Реter Konow:
Did you read "Hottabych" as a child? :) Was there an episode on the pitch, when an old magician suddenly understood the meaning and rules of the game and began to help his team? He directed the ball in flight, stealthily widened and moved the goal, manipulated players' legs... All in all, his team won with a crazy score)).

What's the point? - The point is that the "Grail" is impossible without the magic power that will "force" the traders' masses to consistently open their positions in a direction that benefits you.

Finally, answer the question: who makes you profit on a successful trade? Whose money is it?

It's the traders' money you're trading with. If you suddenly magically make them trade to your advantage (like Hottabych), they will be quickly ruined by your "grail", and their money will run out.

Understand, finally, that money in the market comes from the pockets of the traders and it is initial-endless and therefore, the grail is impossible. Market money is a limited resource possessed by a crowd of speculators. One trader's grail will mean quickly ruining the deposits of other traders, which will also quickly destroy their motivation and they will leave the market and your grail will end.

Man, how can you spend decades trading and not understand where the money of wins comes from and where the money of losses goes. Not knowing that the grail of one is the ruin of all the others.

Petya, enough of this nonsense.

Олег avtomat:

Petya, enough of this nonsense.

Oleg, don't let two giants of thought get in the way, let them fight.) And we'll stock up on popcorn, make ourselves comfortable on the sofa and watch this battle with pleasure).

khorosh:

Oleg, there is no need to disturb two giants of thought, let them fight.) And we'll stock up on popcorn, make ourselves comfortable on the sofa and watch this battle with pleasure).

The point is clear. Both know what they're talking about. That's enough.

You have a different path if you are playing your game.

khorosh:

Oleg, there is no need to disturb two giants of thought, let them fight.) And we'll stock up on popcorn, make ourselves comfortable on the sofa and watch this battle with pleasure).

No, this nonsense (which Petya proclaims like a prophet of infallible truth) is not even drowned out by popcorn.

Evgenii Shugurov:

The point is clear there. Both know what they are talking about. That's enough.

You have a different way if you are playing your game.

What is clear is that the first one sees the point and knows what he is talking about. And the other doesn't see the point and talks gibberish without the slightest understanding.

And then there are those who think "that's enough", that they have "another way" and "their own game"...

Олег avtomat:

What is clear is that the first sees the point and understands what he is talking about. The second does not see the point and talks gibberish without the slightest understanding.

And then there are those who think "that's enough", that they have "another way" and "their own game"...

If there are imbeciles talking gibberish around you (which you periodically resent), --- then your place is with imbeciles talking gibberish.)) Logic.

Олег avtomat:

What is clear is that the first sees the point and understands what he is talking about. The second does not see the essence and talks gibberish without the slightest understanding.

And then there are those who think "that's enough", that they have "another way" and "their game"...

Let's just say I'm playing here, just playing. Not my game, literally. That's understandable, I'm sure.

And I admit it.

What and how in the rest, outside this realm of my interests, forum - not so important).

Monitoring is there, maybe a little longer I'll hold out. Specifically in this case, I'm already on the plus side. With any further outcome (nachal.depos. and even over has already been withdrawn).

The capital is efficiently used and the "leverage" is correctly used.

There is no point in talking about other "cases", because there are statistics. And it is no secret to those who use it.

And what prevents you from quietly doing what you used to do publicly? With $1 to run a marathon. Just monitoring is enough, you can do it without a forum thread. I'll take a look at it from time to time, for example. Not without interest.

Evgenii Shugurov:

What's stopping you from quietly doing what you used to do publicly? With $1 to run a marathon. Just monitoring is enough, you can do it without a forum thread. I'll have a look at it from time to time, for example. Not without interest.

The question "What's stopping you from quietly doing what you used to do publicly?" - bull's-eye).

What prevents you from earning quietly, without performances on the forum and marathons with $1? Thirst for Fame probably. He'll make money, of course - no doubt about it. Perhaps even MILLIONS, but the rest of us here on the forum won't know about his achievements and genius. And without that, there's no joy in money. That's probably the point...

It's a case of a man who's been churning the dollar for months and thinks everyone around him is a fool...
Reason: