TA or something you don't know about. - page 4

What is analysis?

FAGOTT:

The question of TA questions is to define it correctly. A task clearly beyond the presenter's reach
TA is a measuring instrument of the current state of the price. No matter what the wikipedia says... It's not predictive.

FAGOTT:

1. i.e. you have to go to the computer in your sleep, having absolutely no thoughts to analyse the market (even though you were not going to do that and this is the second time you have heard about forex) and

2. suddenly think "Should I open a position?

1. to analyze, yes.

2. Don't. Don't suddenly think. Especially inappropriate thoughts. You have to wake up suddenly.

Svinozavr:
What is TA?
... Let's look into it further...

to be cntd...

That's where I'll start next time...

Everything has been stolen before you. Define the terms and their definitions (or enlighten us (non-informed ones...:-))) It's hard to look for a black cat in a black room - especially when it's not there... :-)))

leman:
TA is a measuring tool for the current state of the price. No matter what all those Wikipedes say... It's not predictive.

3*8=25 again! Another one! Waveformers use a ruler to measure the current state of price, so is it TA too?

grell:
What is the test?
Is it positive at the time of the test or negative. But all in your power ...

FAGOTT:
Successful example in the studio!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page145 forecast for the pound based on TA.

FAGOTT:

3*8=25 again! Another one! Waveformers use a ruler to measure the current price state, so is it TA too?

I thought I said above that it's good if the meter knows what it is measuring, or just wanted to say?

MetaDriver:

The most adequate analysis is always WITHOUT purpose. That is why it can be adequate, because it is unbiased.

Analysis WITH A PURPOSE is, in essence, a mental game position, fraught with endless games with one's own mind. That is to say, a boundless source of illusion.

Peter is at the root.

What is analysis without purpose? (contemplation...?) even hospital tests have a purpose.

Tantrik:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page145 pound prediction based on TA.

Every thread like this says the same thing...

everyone has had such a successful experience, but for some reason the vast majority of them flush

That's not what I'm talking about, the definition of TA

Reason: