Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 9

Yuriy Asaulenko:
in general, the right way - promise to give or pay out of your own pocket, those tsats.
Sellers will be greatly diminished)

Exponential growth! - It's when the higher the numerical value, the less time it takes! and revenues grow no matter what! this is trade! that's why those producers who have resources! namely, network resources! which are capable of self-sufficiency and a very high degree of survival! control the market!

and best of all, they give people opportunities (only some of them) to cooperate with them by sharing part of their profits! and with some of them the lion's share of the profits! up to 60%!

Alexander Antoshkin:
Exponential growth! - it's when the higher the numerical value, the less time it takes! and income grows no matter what! That's trade! that's why those producers who have resources! namely, network resources! that are capable of self-sufficiency and a very high degree of survival! control the market!
So what? That's not what I'm talking about at all. I'm talking about Market and the like!

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So? That's not what I mean at all. I'm talking about the Market and the like.
That's right about the other, standard situation: I have fun making programs and putting them on the market. I sometimes get a little drip for Market products. So trivial. I do not want to bother with withdrawal, I spend on local hosting services.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Earning a reasonable amount of money.)) Let's say I had a TC earning as much as 16% a month. Not bad, huh? But she had a disadvantage - she gave 50% of it to her broker as a commission. My broker and I split the profit in half.) I had to declare her inefficient.)
The question of stable earnings becomes extremely relevant here - 8% a month is not bad enough, if the history confirms long-term reliability.

Alexander Antoshkin:
All right about the other, the standard situation: So I have fun making programs and putting them on the Market. I sometimes get a little drip for the products of the Market. So nothing. I don't want to bother with withdrawal, I spend it on local hosting services.

I look at the Market and wonder. They sell indicators, expert advisers and signals. And where is the seller's responsibility?

When I buy a TV set (razor, toilet paper, etc.) I have to comply. Scratched ass - money back + damages + moral damage.

Where is it on the Market? And the cost there is sometimes so normal.

-Aleks-:
The question of stable earnings becomes extremely relevant here - 8% per month is not bad if the history confirms many years of reliability.
In fact, it is a value close to critical. A couple of occasional unsuccessful trades and you are down to zero. But you will pay the broker and the exchange anyway - i.e. you are already in deficit.

Igor Yeremenko:
Come on, tell me your ideas and if they are really interesting I will join you.

the idea is simple, we should just dump the market and that's it!!!!!) And the idea is simple, you have to take them down with their money. If you have money in your suitcase, I do not mind, let's use your money)

Haffer, join the others. Let's chat. It's a good topic.

Leonid Kichigin:
Afftor, add yourself as a friend. Chat. It's a good topic.

A joke came to mind, news bulletin - "Yesterday an American submarine collided with an iceberg, the boat crew was rescued, the iceberg crew were awarded medals and decorations".

I'm guessing forex would be the theme. And it's the most competitive, so the sums will be enormous)

But first, a little bit of May pre-history.

Maxim Romanov:
I have a good product) gives 120% p.a. on average, risk pre-agreed =30%. I'll say this: it doesn't sell well without advertising, if you do nothing, people don't buy it. I'll tell you this: it's not very good if you don't do anything, people don't buy it if you don't advertise it.)
For $1,900 it's probably okay, but it's not for everyone.
Reason: