The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 513

Trading signals for MetaTrader 4 with automatic execution in your account

Experiment

MetaTrader 4
Free

In preparation for the World Cup Trading Championships®2022, I have started monitoring here today fora comprehensiveanalysis of my trading system.

Олег avtomat:
In preparation forthe World Cup Trading Championships®, I have opened a monitoring here today for a comprehensive analysis of the trading system.
Hooray! Finally, from demagogy to real business!

I appeal to the moderators with a request. Protect the entire forum, and this thread in particular, from the ubiquitous parasites.

Олег avtomat:
I appeal to the moderators with a request. Keep the whole forum, and this thread in particular, safe from the ubiquitous parasites.

Oleg, while you were banned the thread was calm and constructive...

"maybe tweak something in the conservatory?" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Oleg, while you were banned the thread was calm and constructive...

"maybe tweak something in the conservatory?" :-)

Don't lie. Why are you lying?

And as for"calm and constructive", you can see it very well in yesterday's viperous mess set up by the parasites in Yusuf's"Experiment" thread. The previous 25 pages of shitting, but the moderators don't seem to notice it...

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

Олег avtomat:

And as for"calm and constructive", you can see that very clearly in yesterday's viperous vipers' mess in Yusuf's"Experiment" thread. Twenty-five pages of shitting, but the moderators don't even notice it...

Where's the monitoring? Not in the profile.

Олег avtomat:

And as for"calm and constructive", you can see that very clearly in yesterday's viperous vipers' mess in Yusuf's"Experiment" thread. 25 pages of shit, but moderators don't even notice it...

So you thought the moderators were asleep and decided to make a quick buck from advertising ? :-)

I can understand it when the tractor won't move, at least it will make money on references...

Олег avtomat:

And as for"calm and constructive", you can see that very clearly in yesterday's viperous vipers' mess in Yusuf's"Experiment" thread. 25 pages of shit, but moderators do not even notice it ...

Almost no one gets personal, unlike you. So, it's all quite fair.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Almost no one gets personal, unlike you. So, that's fair enough.

It's funny to hear such blatant lies

Mikhail Zadornov : "Tolerance is when the smart have to not only listen to the opinion of fools, but also reckon with it."
Reason: