[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 685

Real Ilyusha rules

vladds:

When are you going to make it to half a mil?!:)
I hope to get to half a mil by summer) and then we'll see)

khorosh:

"...Higher and higher and higher..."

Improving Ilan. Initial lot 0.01, maximum lot 1.0.

Now that's a beauty! in a year! and on the whole story, how does it work?

vladds:

There is no way the EA can display indicators, this is the way it is set up in metatrader 4. There's nothing you can do about it.

I'm not sure how to display an indicator that works on my EA, but I'm not sure how to do it.

If I wanted to have an indicator which works with the given indicator, I'd have to choose one of them. All of the EA's indices will be displayed on that very chart, if they are not turned off in the code.

vladds:

In the tester it is displayed at the end!

What about trading can't it show it during trading? Does it have to be run separately?

Yes, you need to put it separately on the chart

vladds:

In the tester it is displayed at the end!

What about trading can't it show it during trading? Does it have to be run separately?

The EA does not have this feature. But why bother, I told you how to draw the indices for the EA. Throw the EA on this chart and admire it.

vladds:

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't stop!

Before I've even finished my owls , I've already come up with a new two owl strategy to this one! Motherfucking woman!

and I can't stop! I can't sleep!

I'll be damned if I'm gonna sleep on this one!

OH, MY GOD!

Some people advise getting drunk - in the morning all thoughts disappear.

vladds:

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't stop!

Before I've even finished my owls , I've already come up with a new two owl strategy to this one! Motherfucking woman!

and I can't stop! I can't sleep!

I'll be damned if I'm gonna sleep on this one!

OH, MY GOD!

Phenazepam

7Konstantin7:

Real Ilyusha rules

Kostya, before it's too late - run it on the tester.... see if it's lousy. See how long it lasts. Specify your depot, though. Take the period from 1.01.11 to 15.02.11. What will happen? Take TF1. TF5. M15 and M30. Do you have any thoughts that something is wrong? If it is a flop, I advise to reconsider the move.

vladds:

Maybe we should create a new thread!? [...]

What do you think? ........... Moderators?

Moderators don't have to bless the creation of new threads. It's up to you. If you think this thread would be useful - why not create one...
Reason: