The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 520

Renat Akhtyamov #:
100%

You are a deserving member ofthe team of professionals.

Олег avtomat #:

You, the prophet, belong in a team of professionals.

This is not a prophecy. It is experience and the results of various experiments.

I've done this kind of thing a few dozen times already. Got much "better" than yours. Last month I got a 700% gain, in one month, with a max drawdown of 80%.

If the max drawdown on funds (current drawdown) is close to 30%, and the order does not close, then there are no more guarantees.

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

It is not a prophecy. It is experience and the results of various experiments.

I've done this kind of thing a few dozen times already. Got much "better" than yours. Last month I got a 700% gain, in one month, with a max drawdown of 80%.

If the max drawdown on funds (current drawdown) is close to 30%, and no order is closed, there are no more guarantees.

Tell that heart-wrenching story somewhere else.

Олег avtomat #:

And why study, work, get married, raise children and grandchildren... We're all going to die anyway. And why waste time on such things when you know the end result?

Prophet, why are you here in this world? Because the end result is known: You will die. Or are you not?

That's right.

If you're rich and you just want to have fun, that's another matter.

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

That's right.

If you are rich and just want to have fun, that's different.

You don't have to be rich to have fun.

Your logic is flawed.

Олег avtomat #:

You don't have to be rich to have fun.

Your logic is flawed.

It is not.

If you have grandchildren and you are well fed and have nothing to do, you can have fun, at the expense of others.

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

Not lame.

If you have grandchildren and are well fed and have nothing to do, you can have fun, at the expense of others.

Now you're just speculating. Where do you get this nonsense from? Apparently, stupidity is hardwired into your head.

On the pole!

Олег avtomat #:

Here comes the speculation. Where do you get this nonsense from? Apparently, stupidity is hardwired into your head.

On the pole!

Oleg, you're not stupid, you must know how to hurt your opponent without getting dirty.

Fast235 #:

Oleg, you're not stupid, you must have a grasp on how to hurt your opponent without getting dirty.

It's from the fact that he can't say anything clever and starts thinking like that ..... who has been standing on his Avatar for years.

Reason: