The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 516

Олег avtomat:

Thank you, Oleg. This is another interpretation of PNB, where there is a clear relationship between past and future: P+H+B=1. In PNB there is also impedance, which is the inverse of the Laplace transform. All these words are spoken in the video in a different interpretation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, Oleg.

This is another interpretation of PNB, where there is a clear relationship between past and future: P+H+B=1. In PNB there is also impedance, which is the inverse of the Laplace transform. All these words are spoken in a different interpretation in the video.

You're welcome ;)

Aboutthe PNB interpretation -- I have a different view on it.

Олег avtomat:

You're welcome ;)

Regardingthe interpretation of the PNB -- I have a different view on that.

Describe your views.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Describe your views.

Yusuf, you and I have had a long, long talk about this, though it was a long time ago.

here and hereafter

here and hereafter

here and hereafter

and elsewhere and elsewhere... you can search the forum.

In brief, firstly, I think the PNB rationing you've adopted by one is unjustified. Although as an indicator PNB has the right to exist. But there is a big gap between an indicator and a strategy on its basis. Secondly, I think it is wrong to chase 34 pairs, you have to work out a strategy thoroughly on three or four main instruments first.

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
  • www.mql5.com
Прежде всего необходимо дать определение, что из себя представляет управляемая динамическая система, и как это соотнести с рынком, явлением, в пред...

Running-in of the upgraded system.

On demo.

Launch on 25.08.2021.

Link on profile.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Market is managed dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2021.07.14 11:27

I am preparing to the World Cup Trading Championships® 2022 in the FOREX (All Others) category.

I invite all interested to take part in the championship.

Олег avtomat #:

On demo.

Link in profile.

Олег avtomat #:

On demo.

Launch on 25.08.2021.

Link on profile.

Finally, it's the pnb pnb, child's play. Tractor is the one who will break the back of forex, take first place in all the contests. Vivat Automat!

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Finally, the HDP is just a baby's play. Tractor is the one who will break the back of the forex, will take first place in all the contests. Vivat Automat!

A tractor and an EUP, an EUP and a tractor is power !

in all seriousness - this is a tractor with an EUP (quick hitch loader) !

Reason: