EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 397

Tantrik:

Up to where are the numbers? (promised a low of 1.2730)
did i promise?

sanyooooook:
did I promise?

No, the right side of the picture with the quotes is cropped, so I asked your number to where?

Tantrik:

No! In the picture the right side with the quotes is cut off so I asked your number to where?
If it goes down, then to the red channel (falling), and when it comes to it, and then it may go further along the border of the channel, maybe not even 1.268 (if it goes down, it will go tomorrow) And if it bounces up, then somewhere to 1.283

1.2730 is a strong support. probably won't take it or won't take it from the first approach.

Fibo:

1.2730 is a strong support. probably won't take it or won't take it from the first approach.

I agree, it's a little sluggish.

The pound has been hitting 1.5350-1.5370 on different charts, drawing a bottom. Oh, this is not good.

For example on the shallow 5 min. chart - 8 times. On the hourly chart - triple, fuck...

I think the correction (upwards) will now start to 1.2804. (euro/bucks)

rensbit:
I think the correction (upwards) will now start to 1.2804. (euro/bucks)

I want to remind the forecast from 4.09 the reaching point coincided at 15p - now up...

and the current position...

forte928:

want to remind the forecast from 4.09 the achievement point coincided at 15p - now up...

and the current position...

Eugene, don't you find the location of the part of the markup destroying Mr. Stranger's plans questionably significant just behind the break with the non-double-digit date "13", even with the vertical line "15.09.2010" marked on that date?

I would like to notice that we have entered the % internal zone of the channel by an impulse move in an ascending channel, so the price swing will also be impulsive.the fact is that if we take the price movement from the low low point (24-08 14:00) to the current break (07-09 14:00) as 1, then according to the date of reaching the top this value should be 1.618, but not 1.382, as you described it on 13-09.
Reason: