Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 132

~1.37 is the level that can change further direction. Anything above that level gives a good chance of further upside. A correction upwards and price going below that level, plus a breakdown of the support line, changes the whole picture. And meanwhile the patterns of the past are repeating and there is no reason to change the opinion.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

~1.37 is the level that can change further direction. Anything above that level gives a good chance of further upside. A correction upwards and price going below that level, plus a breakdown of the support line, changes the whole picture. And meanwhile the patterns of the past are repeating and there is no reason to change the opinion.

Regards, Alexander.

Is 1.42-something the third wave in the picture?
I would guess that the high for the reference point would be 1.4100- 1.4150. But not 42. (I am not arguing and I am not asserting).
What I mean is that the overhang of 1.3990 should happen.

I am now buying from 1.3713 and below, buying on pullbacks.
Thank you.

p.s. For readers : This is not a guide to action. It's up to everyone to decide whether to open or not.

There are no critical changes in the trend at the moment. Violation of the main option would be a breakdown of the trend line (blue line) and the level of wave-4 (red font). The pullback from wave-1 (white font) was 76.4% Fibo. If even the markup is not correct, a pullback to 50% and 38% Fibo levels is possible. Therefore, buying is preferable. I expect low on 02.06. +/- 1 day. At 493 or 515 day from 24.07.12. high is possible. Most likely - 21.07.
For the second week in a row the operators are gaining long. As a percentage of the total position of all purchases their purchases are - 54, 51%. The last time such percentage was in the report of 02.04.14. Therefore buying priority.

Sincerely, Alexander.

The general direction is the same.

Up to 30.06. +/- 1-2 days possible swing from current levels to 1.3780 and back.

Regards , Alexander.

The rise continues. The nearest time target is 18.07. The price target is 1.3800 - 1.3870.

Regards , Alexander.

What do you think of today's EURUSD market situation?

Wide flat for the next few days (month).  
Regards, Alexander.  

No big changes. A good support was ~50% Fibo from the rise. Now waiting for a top either on 19.08 (536 day on Q9) or 01.09 (97 day cycle). The higher the price will be, the less likely it will be to update the low, which I expect on 25.09. (483 day on Q9) and the intermediate on 26.08. At the moment the number of shortits is high, but not prohibitive. Perhaps by the end of September this percentage will be the same as on 24.07.12, at which point the final spurt will begin. And time will show at what level the movement will start.

Regards, Alexander.

I will make some adjustments. Still waiting for growth, but by 19.08. the probability of reaching the target is low, so the next date will be 22.09. +/- 1-2 days. I can't say for sure about the price targets yet, but it is possible that it will overhang. If there will be an increase or even an overhai, it will be an interesting thing. Wave-[1] lasted 136 days, wave-[3] lasted 215 days. And if wave-[5] will last up to 22.09, the duration of this wave will be - 33 days. If we look at square-9, we will see that 33, 136 and 215 will be on the same diagonal. If there will be no increase, most likely the swinging will continue till 25.09, and we will think there, as we approach the date.

Regards, Alexander.

While there is time, one more variant can be considered with wave-[b], which took the form of an irregular plane, with the target - 1.3038 in wave-c (a = c). Now there should be a correction to the area of ~ 1.3400, and then a fall again. All this movement, which started on 08.05, should end in the range of 14 to 25.09. Most likely closer to 25.09.

Regards, Alexander.

Reason: