Predictive indicators - page 7

Tresk:
My point is that the man is "persecuting". And you don't understand me, I guess. :-)

Yes, it seems that there are also reincarnations - one at lunchtime (goats), another in the evening (goats) - you can immediately see a completely different level of intelligence in the people under this nickname. :-)))

Roman.:

Yes, it seems there are also reincarnations - one at lunchtime (chasing), another in the evening (chasing) - you can immediately see the completely different level of intellect of the people on these nicknames. :-)))

Well, people of science often have such cases. There is one body and there are many people who wish to use their bodies and minds, sometimes even a whole engineering bureau. So they descend like on a pie. One person looks like one, the other like another. On the outside, it looks like schizophrenia.

As astrologers would say, "Uranus is clearly at work here".

ANG3110:

I see price manipulation by the big players happening almost daily. The Swiss central bank alone is worth a look.

So, the elephant dogs as I see it, are running in herds and every day. I have a multi-currency panorama and I can see which currency is going up or down at the expense of which one. That is, what the big players that drive the market are doing. I think that everything is not so easy with the calculations of the speed and the trajectory.

Yesterday if you calculate the average speed of USDJPY, it suddenly accelerates several times, falls like a stone, and then in a few minutes turns and rushes as if it wants to fly into space. And then it goes back and forth a couple more times. So what's the trajectory and average movement there?

If you haven't seen "A Good Year", watch the main character in the first part of the film, the trader of the London Stock Exchange, who moved the stock market with 5 millions and made about 80 millions profit on it. This episode reflects very well the almost daily manipulation of the currency markets, only by bigger dudes.

I totally agree with you about the market players, only they also predict the market in their own way, trying to influence its results and often succeeding, because they accurately guess the moment of intervention. On the other hand, evidently, they are also often mistaken and become enraged by an unexpected loss of fabulous money. It has been reported somewhere that a Swiss bank due to incorrect asset management lost 3 billion dollars because of a sudden change of the UD ratio. That is why I consider the way of taking into account all factors for forecasting a dead end and the method of generalized evaluation of factors was chosen.

ANG3110:

Generally, the video on the link you cited begs the question, why do we need this redrawing regression, if I understand it redraws at some threshold condition.

Wouldn't it be easier to use a simple non redrawing channel that changes direction at a certain threshold? It is the threshold points that are important for trading. If there are a lot of them and many switches on and off, the entire deposit will be lost in a short time period.

I meant a channel similar to the one on a controlled EMA.

---

Why didn't this "channel" continue for the future? Because there is no pattern to continue. Everyone is fixated on this "re-drawing", giving it a proverbial meaning, although indeed the market is continually re-drawing everything that happens, giving the impression of chaos. Therefore, we are also obliged to re-draw if we want to assess the current state of the market. What is wrong with trying to continually monitor the market, even if it is by redrawing it, is not understood by the audience. Probably the threshold is considered Fibonacci levels, which are no less mystical than the orientation towards tops or bases of trends.

yosuf:

I fully agree with you about market players, but they also forecast the market in their own way, trying to influence its results and often succeeding, because they know exactly when to intervene. On the other hand, evidently, they are also often mistaken and become enraged by an unexpected loss of fabulous money. It has been reported somewhere that a Swiss bank due to incorrect asset management lost 3 billion dollars because of a sudden change of the UD ratio. That is why I consider the way of taking into account all factors for forecasting as a dead end and the method of generalized evaluation of factors was chosen.

Yusuf, I apologise for being too impatient to "race" you myself. I just don't have much time. I rarely write on the forum nowadays in between research, development and actual trading.

Believe my experience, the experience of a man who himself once tried to adapt his scientific knowledge to forex trading, that you should start with a simple one.

That is, try to build at least the simplest trading Expert Advisor yourself and trade in the real market.

Then you'll understand that in order to realize your dream of forecasting the future and be sighted, you'll have to go to the post-graduate course, only of different nature, which hasn't been realized yet in the physical reality of our time. That is, you still have to study, investigate and reach much on your own, then maybe one day you will be able to reach your dream, and perhaps then these labours will be repaid with good money earned on it.

yosuf:

Why didn't you continue this "channel" into the future? Because there is no pattern to continue. Everyone is fixated on this "overshooting", giving it a proverbial meaning, although in fact the market is continually overshooting everything that happens, giving the impression of chaos. Therefore, we are also obliged to re-draw if we want to assess the current state of the market. What is wrong with trying to monitor the market continuously, albeit by redrawing its condition, is not understood by the audience.

It's not about redraws, it's about entry and exit points. In this game, you must gain as many profitable points as possible and lose as few as possible.

That is the main objective.

ANG3110:

Yusuf, I apologize for being too impatient to "chase" you myself. I just don't have much time. I rarely write on the forum nowadays in between research, development and actual trading.

Believe my experience, the experience of a man who himself once tried to adapt his scientific knowledge to forex trading, that you should start with a simple one.

That is, try to build at least the simplest trading Expert Advisor yourself and trade in the real market.

Then you'll understand that in order to realize your dream of forecasting the future and be sighted, you'll have to go to the post-graduate course, only of different nature, which hasn't been realized yet in the physical reality of our time. That is, you still have to study, investigate and reach much on your own, then maybe someday you will be able to reach your dream and maybe then these labours will be repaid with good money earned on it.

Yes, but you are wrong to be offended, I have carefully studied your approach, how you manage to guess the harmonic and amplitude of the future state of the market in your forecast and why the market sometimes "tilts" against your forecast. I am always amazed at the courage of researchers zigzagging like the market itself to predict price movements.

david2:

Yusuf, here is a link to a program that will turn the MT4 tester into a trainer for manual trading and you will be able to test your indicator and strategies built on it in an accelerated mode.

A demo version will be enough to work in the tester.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.expforex.com/load/mql4/exp_virtualtradepad/5-1-0-49

Thank you, I'm studying it, it's not easy, it's tricky, but there's no other way to save time.

ANG3110:

The USDJPY was just an example, I was trading NZDJPY at the time and it was even worse at certain times. I try to use all possibilities and the short term does not cause me any problems. Moreover, while I take 100-200 pips off on the long term, on the short term it takes me several hours. The essence is not the point, but the elephantiasis.

Elephant Pitfalls are not that scary, if you cannot predict them, the consequences are quite predictable.

yosuf:

Yes, but you should not be offended, I have carefully studied your approach, how you manage to guess the harmonic and amplitude of the future state of the market and why the market sometimes "tips over" against your prediction. I am always amazed at the courage of researchers zigzagging like the market itself to predict price movements.

Yusuf, you are forgetting the main point, price is the last thing that changes in the market. Do a search on "non-price market indicators" - perhaps you will get some insight.... It's just that your approach is one-sided... Perhaps, with this approach - no fish... Try to use several timeframes, connect foundation to your Expert Advisor... Think in different directions, for example, in the direction of correlation of these or those instruments ... Using all (or part) of these indicators in your Expert Advisor, etc.

P.S. You can't build a system on one indicator, IMHO, of course.

P.P.S. And you were right to raise the question in one of your first posts, that you are considering the possibility of improving your indicator... You yourself, too, suggest and do something - any direction of research at least ... In the meantime, you've got nothing but tautology...

Reason: