FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 477

Bicus:

He left his phone number on the websites of various brokerage companies, which now call and ask him to bring the money to them.

But that is not what they offered him (azfaraon, I think). They say that they are so great that they offer their services to big investment funds. For a high price.

))))

If you can earn a couple of kopecks, then I do not see the point of offering your services to anyone, the man does not need as much money as he thinks)))).

And dough, yes, does not carry in kitchens, not good))))

azfaraon:
Please read the forum pages carefully ... I have never offered anything to anyone here, let alone something like this ...

So suggest it, he'll think about it.)

Did they put an air conditioner in your pyramid?)

I reckon they won't let the pound go above 5510.

azfaraon:
Please read the forum pages carefully ... I have never offered anything to anyone here, much less something like this ...
Yes, yes. It was a zogman. But that doesn't change the point.

Bicus or biscuitus doesn't change the point?

azfaraon:
Bicus or biscuitus?
It makes no difference to him whether he's Egyptian or Jew))))

azfaraon:
Bicus or biscuitus doesn't change the point, does it?
Uncle, look up "gist of conversation", "gist of thought" or "thread of conversation" somewhere, even on Wikipedia, then use your one brain and answer your own question: what is the connection between gist of conversation and nickname spoofing?

Bicus:
Uncle, find somewhere, at least in Wikipedia, what is the "essence of the conversation", "the essence of thought" or "thread of the conversation", then strain your only brain and answer yourself the question: what is the connection between the essence of the conversation and the misquotation of the nickname.
Why make it up? I just showed you that there's a difference when you confuse one nickname with another ...

azfaraon:
Why twist it I just showed that there is a difference when one nickname is confused with another ...
What do the sticks say about the pound?)

stranger:
What do the sticks say about the pound?)
Why do you need it .... I don't want you to say that we run with a "bare ass")))) Although, for me personally, everything I wrote worked.
Reason: