Forecasting indicators - page 13

to fxbs

Hi

The pictures posted by you on #111 are really from an indicator??

Can you direct me to the source?

I tried to email you but your mailbox is full.

TIA

Pepe

privatefr:
Hi

The pictures posted by you on #111 are really from an indicator??

Can you direct me to the source?

I tried to email you but your mailbox is full.

TIA

Pepe

picture from here -

Did you see such a picture? - MQL4 forum

sure, there is such ind. - but don't know much about it or the source (check, may be more info there)

damn those russians !!

well im new to this forum and been reading a lot of the post recently, i can assist, my russian is not perfect (been living in english speaking country for too long now) but i can assist with some simple translations. p.s everyone here is doing a great job

great i dont even know how to post, the above comment ment to be a reply haha

Market Physics / Delta vs. Speed vs. Acceleration

One of the things that I've been doing recently is going back over my old trading, because I've been thinking of getting back to trading forex again. I got out of it for a while because staying up nights wasn't good for my day job.

Some of the things I used to look at were direction, speed and acceleration of the market. I tried plotting these in a spreadsheet and set up some indicators. The first one is change in the market, and the second one is speed.

http://forecastingmethods.blogspot.com/2009/08/market-physics-looking-at-speed.html

I'm looking at trying some smoothing with these indicators. What type of smoothing do any of you use on your indicators? I used some moving average smoothing a while back, but am looking for some better smoothing on the indicators.

?

"because staying up nights wasn't good for my day job"...I take it...it's not there anymore?

Introductions

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community here. There is much of value here...keep up the good work!

Dunvegan44

fxbs, few questions

is the[ black bit ]are the highest probability

how about exit point ?

how about, does it work on 30M and 1H prediction

=== used to have few prediction good enough template, but give up to use those now --- maybe the small volatility in JAN is too boring, so I gave up -- but this prediction research could take 4 months -- for the fellow forum browser -- only 10% can really predict (among those which claim that their indicator could predict)

Stochastics

I'm looking for an indicator, if it exists, where i can put more than one stochastic in one window.

Has someone this ?

Reason: