Predictive indicators - page 13

I use HP in the analytical part of my TS, so what? I do not understand why everyone is so frightened by overdrawing indicators?

If you can not get a profit from the TS(trading part), it does not mean that HP is useless tool(analytical part). You have to separate the flies from the cutlets.

joo:

My analytical part of TS uses HP, so what? I don't understand why everybody shudder at re-drawing indicators, don't you?

If you can not get a profit from the TS(trading part), it does not mean that HP is useless tool(analytical part). You have to separate the flies from the cutlets.

The tool is not intended to be used as a stand-alone analyzer, it cannot be used as a stand-alone analyzer. Maybe that's not entirely true.

I myself use this filter in my forecasting system and have studied it quite thoroughly.

Come on, I'm getting a little boastful here. It's all nonsense.

VNIK:

I'm not quite sure why you're getting so excited and shrieking. If I'm not mistaken, not a single real report has arisen in the whole thread.

So why go off to the side so much?

So the author of the thread, Yusuf, can't present one, he's theorising so far. And I'm just venting my soul by writing. I've been in the Forex market for many years myself and everyone here knows me.

They know that in the first hours of the Championship in 2008 my Expert Advisor doubled its deposit, causing some turmoil among spectators. But then the crisis market took its toll.

I said that I was joking with the state. It is simply a fact of real achievement. And if you're advertising something, you'd better supplement it with data from a real account. And if you are using the newsletter as a hope that someone will show additional insights and approaches and improve your system, then of course what you have is enough.

You are just "lucky" that you have come across an experienced developer, who has long since given up the question of how to make trading profitable by experts.

IgorM:

Yep, let's not interfere in the indicator's work, but let's check its performance for our own savings?

Yusuf, I've several times suggested you to start trading on your indicator signals, at least on a demo account, but you somehow ignore such proposals and ask for programmers or a workgroup, and do not forget to mention your commission/bonuses. If you are able to show a steady growth on the deposit, at least for a couple of months, you will be flooded with offers, not even 100 people, I do not know whether you have counted with a pencil or have seen the information, but I hope you suspect what kind of profit you may have if your strategy allows you to confidently take 10-20 pips per day?

As for the second month, you are flooding the forum with images from different TFs and make currency forecasts that only you understand. Just having an indicator cannot provide a workable strategy, a strategy has to be developed, you have to select SL, trading time, currency pairs, look for additional signals for market entry/exit. You once wrote that the first experience of your trading was a failure, you saw for yourself how fast 1K left the deposit, and the myths about profits are quite illusory, and you hope that people will be willing to give you their deposits for your experiments, just for a screenshot of the indicator?

I guess I will have to finish what I started on my own.

ANG3110:

So the author of the topic, Yusuf, can't imagine it, he's still theorising. And I am just taking my breath away with my writing. I myself have been in the Forex market for many years, and the old-timers here know me.

They know that in the first hours of the Championship in 2008 my Expert Advisor doubled its deposit, causing some turmoil among spectators. But then the crisis market took its toll.

I said that I was joking with the state. It is simply a fact of real achievement. And if you advertise something, you better supplement it with data from a real account. And if you are using the newsletter as a hope that someone will show additional insights and approaches and improve your system, then of course what you have is enough.

You are just "lucky" that you have stumbled on an experienced developer, who has long asked how to make trading profitable, moreover, by experts.

I haven't needed the help of an "experienced developer" for a long time, because I deal with automated trading since 2003, when there wasn't only MT4, but also MT4 and MT4X.

My trading activity is not only in MT4, but also in MT3. And I'm working on real accounts since 1999. But since I'm so lucky to have you, thank you very much for your "reasonable criticism".

P.S. Now I apologise!

yosuf:

Apparently, I'll really have to finish the job myself.
Yeah, it's not going to be a freebie.

VNIK:

I haven't needed help from an "experienced developer" for a long time now, because I've been doing automated trading since 2003, when there was not only no MT4, but also no MT3.

МТ4, but МТ3 as well. And I'm working on real accounts since 1999. But since I'm so lucky to have you, thank you very much for your "reasonable criticism".

P.S. I'm sorry now!

Come on, it's a competition to see who's cooler.

I wrote so that it was clearer that I'm not a beginner. I'm dealing with automated trading myself since 2004, at the time of MT3. I didn't offer any help, and, as I've just written before, I just felt like doing some writing after hard work. Now I'm going to finish it soon.

I'd rather if you have time to help the author of this thread. Apparently he's a good man, also a candidate of science. But in forex absolutely no experience.

ANG3110:

Come on, compete who is cooler.

I wrote this to make it clearer that I am not a beginner. I myself have been doing automated trading since 2004, back in the days of MT3. I didn't offer any help, and, as I wrote earlier, I just felt like doing some writing after hard work. Now I'm going to finish it soon.

I'd rather if you have time to help the author of this thread. Apparently he's a good man , also a candidate of science. But in Forex trading no experience at all.

Come on, you're "finishing"... The haircut hasn't even started yet and you're already here... Keep on burning... BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO...

yosuf:

I guess I'll just have to finish the job myself.

I don't know if you've got the time or if you've just started to trade on a micro account and you don't know if your strategy is worth anything or not... When I started to trade, I was like that myself, albeit on a micro account - an indicator image draws in the imagination the prospects for profit, but as reality shows - only a steady increase in the deposit is the truth

good luck

yosuf:

Apparently, I will really have to finish what I started.

I have a counter-offer.

You give me the indicator and the Expert Advisor for it, without the right to distribute, as well as all the developments on them.

If the indicator is available, I will develop a system of signals for entry and exit, depending on the indicator readings.

Then I together with your programmer will adapt the Expert Advisor to work on these signals.

After successful testing, the EA will be owned by three parties, without the right to distribute or sell the signals for 5 years.

You agree to pay me 10% of the profits when you use an EA or indicator.
Reason: