Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 35

how is the max SL determine? Or how can I set the max SL ?

Hi there, does this work for basket trading too? I have many trades open on a single pair but I would like everything to close at once certain pips are reached for all the trades in total

I'm looking for the h1 settings, I don't understand what's going on with target points to lock profit and profit to lock, what should the h1 settings be?

Agata Pastucha #:
I'm looking for the h1 settings, I don't understand what's going on with target points to lock profit and profit to lock, what should the h1 settings be?
LockProfitAfter after is when the first stop loss is added. This number in points is added to the open price of the buy trade, and when price reaches this distance from the open price,
ProfitLock + open price, is where that first stop loss is put.

I cant get it to work. I draged it onto the chart but nothing happens. Doesnt it need an ex4 file aswell?

mrbozen #:
I cant get it to work. I draged it onto the chart but nothing happens. Doesnt it need an ex4 file aswell?

make sure its in your experts folder not indicator folder

hi guys,

may i know what is meant by tab " profit to loct": 60 ? is it meant 60% of the open order or 60 in pip ?

What is the difference between step by step and step keep distance?

Step by step from what value?
Does step by step mean it will trail x pips at a time from the value set?

Step keep distance from what value?
Does step keep distance mean it will trail 1 pip at a time no matter what value is set?

Revo Trades #:

this is a trade manager, not a trader ea.

Thanks for your help, brother. You have the best answers.

Roni Nafrianto #:

Thanks for your help, brother. You have the best answers.

Dear Ron. 

Would you like to add, 

Magic number? (reason, able to manage specific EA magic orders). 

Best also, allow user to enter multiple (different)  magic numbers.  (if make sense). 

Thanks in advance. Sir. 
Reason: