Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 10

By the way,

Is it "Auto Magic Number" features?

Because I want to use it in different parities at the same time. 

Thank you. 

brainanda:

Thanks god, author still stay in mql5,

I want to ask, well it's almost the same question asked by a certain people here, but because it didn't work well I ask...

Here's my settings:

- Hidden TP 'n SL

- Target to lock : 50

- Profit to lock : 10

*this way, I want to put SL to BE+1pip after PA went +5pips

- Method : Step Keep Distance

- Trailing Stop : 100

- Trailing Step : 50

...and this is what happen.

I want to move SL to +1pips after PA went to +5pips,
SL to +5pips after PA went to +10pips, then
SL to +10pips after PA went to +15pips, and so on.

After PA went +5pips, it did move SL to +1pip, yes it works, and then the problem is with Trailing Stop n Step.

EA only work after PA went to +15pips and move SL to +10pips, with increment every 5pips.

something wrong with my settings? or is it the MT4? or is it my calculation?

thanks beforehand. 

Hi,

I think i know whats the problem. 

Here how it works if you set as your explanation above:

1. When the price reach 50 pips (Your setting for 'Target Pips to Lock Profit), it locks profit 10 pips (Your setting for Lock profit by moving the SL to 10 pips).

2. When the price reach 100 pips (your setting for trailing stop), it moves the SL to 50 pips (your setting for trailing step). However, there is one problem. When the price moves back to 50 pips, this EA detects the 50 pips as your setting for 'Target Pips To Lock Profit'. So the current SL remains the same at 10 pips.

So, my suggestion:

You should increase the pips value for Trailing Step. Example:

Trailing Stop: 105
Trailing Step: 55

(To avoid overlap value).

Give it a try and please give me a feedback.

Regards,

Aizil Haikal

konuskancilek1:

Dear @Roni Nafrianto,

First of all thank you for working on this excellent work. (Especially because it is free)

But I have an explanation that I can not understand (!) (?)

You said below,

- "First of all, your orders SL and TP must be set to 0, then this EA will set appropriate SL and TP."

If you can clarify this subject, please be glad.

When we trade live, do we use tp and sl to make 0? Why do we need to enter 0 instead of tp and sl value? 

I am very pleased that you have taken a small video on how to do it on YouTube. 

Thank you. 

EA couldn't set SL/TP for orders that already have SL or TP.

I like your EA ron and have been using it for a while now...I suggest your modify EA to set Take profit and stop loss automatically in dollar amount with hidden stop loss and take profit..This will help avoid spread issues..For example , EA should set take profit $10 and stop loss $5 for all opened orders..I hope you consider my suggestion..Thank you.

Thank you very much @Roni Nafrianto for this tool. Please, what would be the setup if I just want the SL to move to +1 pip after a 10 pip gain and stays there, nothing else.

Regards, 

fbatistat:

Thank you very much @Roni Nafrianto for this tool. Please, what would be the setup if I just want the SL to move to +1 pip after a 10 pip gain and stays there, nothing else.

Regards, 

Is it this way? I did some testing..
Files:
RONZ_SETUP.png  16 kb

konuskancilek1:

By the way,

Is it "Auto Magic Number" features?

Because I want to use it in different parities at the same time. 

Thank you. 

No, It doesn't

fbatistat:
Is it this way? I did some testing..
Yes, that's it. But in this case, it will lock 5 point after reach 60 points in profits.

Cosmopolitan247:
I like your EA ron and have been using it for a while now...I suggest your modify EA to set Take profit and stop loss automatically in dollar amount with hidden stop loss and take profit..This will help avoid spread issues..For example , EA should set take profit $10 and stop loss $5 for all opened orders..I hope you consider my suggestion..Thank you.
Thanks for great idea. Unfortunately I have no idea if this EA used on another currency. At present, I couldn't find exact calculation for points in dollar ammount. Each symbol has different value.

Roni Nafrianto:
Yes, that's it. But in this case, it will lock 5 point after reach 60 points in profits.

Yes. Dear Roni, thanks very much!!  

Reason: