ZetM:

Got it. Thank you very much.

And to you.

tara:

And to you

;)

ZetM:

Sorry for the off-topic rubbish.
I am also sorry for asking, but I understood that you are a mathematician. If you can give me your opinion on this article, it's short.

While I was searching the Internet for information on this topic and tried to find a program, I came across this site: http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=30000 google said that this is the Alpari forum. I followed the link and got confused by something. I looked into the IP address: http://www.iana.org, a bourgeois company that distributes domains, IP Shatovskiy. Hackers have really cheeked up, pretending to vyrez sell them Trojans, before that I checked 10 sites with the same content, just with alpari they are very tough, both the name and design are one and the same...

P.S.

What about MESA? Has anybody seen it or it's all a scam from start to finish? All reviews and descriptions in the web, just like on the same websites, even the supposedly official site http://www.mesasoftware.com/ there domain name registered, only the IP is Canadian.

Hi all.

About the exit, I saw an interesting idea with Fibo lines somewhere a long time ago. The bottom line is that on the signal three identical orders are opened, on points 1 and 2 are constructed fibo levels and TP of 1 order are set at 161.8, the second at 200, the third at 261.8. trawl also works and when you reach the 161 level, moves all positions to Breakeven, upon reaching 200, the stop third position shall be moved to the 161 level. As a result, with a favorable outcome of events, we get at least a profit on 1 order and Breakeven on 2 and 3.

We continue with the grail construction. I see a perfectly acceptable way out in the good old MAs (see picture and appendix).

Files:

tara:

We continue with the grail construction. I see a quite acceptable way out in the good old MAs(see picture and appendix).

Hello!

Graalevnostroenie, this is serious ...)) I sketched, "quickly", perhaps you will be interested ...)). He has a lot of signals...))))

Dimid:

Hi all.

About the exit, I saw an interesting idea with Fibo lines somewhere a long time ago. The bottom line is that on the signal three identical orders are opened, on points 1 and 2 are constructed fibo levels and TP of 1 order are set at 161.8, the second at 200, the third at 261.8. trawl also works and when you reach level 161, it takes all positions to Breakeven, upon reaching 200, the third stop position shall be moved to 161. As a result, the successful course of events will be at least a profit on 1 order and Breakeven on 2 and 3.

And we will get a loss on all three orders, in case of bad developments. I.e. we risk getting a very dubious profit only on 1 order with the smallest take profit, as we can catch losses on all three open orders.

The normal trader differs from the bad trader in that he does not focus all of his attention only on the "good" moments, but also assumes a non-zero probability of unfavourable developments.

ZetM:

Hello!

Grail-building, it's serious...))) I sketched it out, as a "quickie", you might be interested...))). He has a lot of signals...))))

Good afternoon!

Certainly interesting, but I'd like more details.

Attached is an extreme version of the model.

tara:

It's interesting, of course, but I'd like more details.

Sure....)))), but it's a whole essay, 25 pages long, called "The Secret Life of Ichimoku Kinko Nuo"........))

In the evening, I'll tell you what I know, abstract by abstract.

Reason: