Catching a reversal or correction - page 40

tara:

1. To work for yourself. All codes and all TC options - open to all participants.

2. Yes, results will be shown for all developments. There will not be only freebies.

1. work, people will get interested.

2.Keep the freebies, let the invest

Deal :)

tara:

On long winter evenings I will make an Expert Advisor and put it on PAMM - watch it at your leisure.

Why so long? You have the entire logic of your Expert Advisor in an indicator. Or you are doing something remarkable with your hands? :D

MaxZ:
Why so long? You have the entire logic of the expert advisor in the indicator. Or are you doing something special with your hands? :D

Yes, as long as the weather permits, with my hands I'm finishing building a house, in the future a house-museum :), in which I will live.

You see, an indicator is a rod, not a fish. A sort of toolkit of a graal builder. It already allows to simulate the work of dozens of Expert Advisors that implement a whole class of trading strategies.

The work on the model (indicator) will take about two more months, after that - development of TS and its implementation in the form of an Expert Advisor.

In short, as Gerasimm mentioned at the beginning of this branch, the deadline is February.)

Released from construction work for a week.

Last night I started the programme - here's a photo:

the same, at five minutes:

and the sequel:

My point: it is not necessary for a trend adviser to lose on a flat :)

Reason: