[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 52

sergeev:

The functions above are written correctly.

SetIndexStyle

Can you tell me, is this correct?

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexStyle(3, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(6, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(7, DRAW_NONE);

SetIndexBuffer(0, bullishDivergence);
SetIndexEmptyValue(0, EMPTY_VALUE);
SetIndexBuffer(1, bullishDivergence);
SetIndexEmptyValue(1, EMPTY_VALUE);
SetIndexBuffer(2, Buf1);
SetIndexBuffer(3, Buf2);
SetIndexBuffer(4, priceh);
SetIndexBuffer(5, pricel);
SetIndexBuffer(6, previoushighbuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(7, previouslowbuffer);

v2812:

Can you tell me if this is the right way to do it?

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexStyle(3, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(6, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexStyle(7, DRAW_NONE);

check it yourself.

Thank you very much! It stopped giving an error. Now I will fix it so trades will start opening:)

I am using this indicator to make an Expert Advisor. But it does not see the buffers using iCustom.

double Up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "best div original (2)", "*** CCI-OnArray Settings ***", 9, 3, 5, 25, "*** Indicator Settings ***", false, false, 0, 1);

And here is the buy condition:

if (Up == EMPTY_VALUE)
{
// no up arrow

return;
}
else
{
// there is an up arrow

OrderSent...............
}

Thank you very much.

v2812:

Thank you very much! It stopped giving an error. Now I will fix it so trades will start opening:)

I am using this indicator to make an Expert Advisor. But it does not see the buffers using iCustom.

double Up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "best div original (2)", "*** CCI-OnArray Settings ***", 9, 3, 5, 25, "*** Indicator Settings ***", false, false, 0, 1);

And here is the buy condition:

if (Up == EMPTY_VALUE)

open Ctrl+D, and look at the buffer values, note the buffer number. + maybe you don't have EMPTY_VALUE but 0...

sergeev:

open Ctrl+D, and look at the buffer values, note the buffer number. + maybe you don't have EMPTY_VALUE but 0...

Are you referring to the data window? There's a blank line opposite the indicator name with no values at all...

v2812:

Are you referring to the data window? There's a blank line opposite the indicator name with no values at all...

Well, you need to put the indicator on the chart and move the mouse pointer on the needed candlestick - its values for this candlestick will be displayed in the data window in the line of this indicator. An elementary experiment could have shown it to you without any explanation.

drknn:

Well, you need to put the indicator on the chart and move the mouse pointer on the desired candlestick - in the data window, the line of this indicator will display its values for this candlestick. An elementary experiment could show it to you without any explanation.

Tried it out. I found out that the indicator values appear on the up arrow (i.e. buy) for some reason, but are blank on the down arrow... What can it mean?

Help please, I'm close to zero in programming:)

v2812:

I tried it. I found out that indicator values appear on the up arrow for some reason (i.e. buy) and are blank on the down arrow... What can it mean?

Help please, I'm close to zero in programming:)

Well, if the current candlestick has an up arrow and no down arrow, why should there be values for the down arrow if there is no arrow?

P.S.

Can I also ask? Is your name Vladimir? If so, why do you use feminine when talking about yourself? Are you Vladimir a woman?

Basically, I do not care about it, just not accustomed to somehow. Please explain.

There are both green and red arrows on the graph, but when the cursor is over the green arrow there are values, but the red arrow is empty in the data window......

And, yes, my bad! Writing from my husband's login! I haven't started mine yet. He has his own strategy, I have mine. And potegovavshaya "manually" realized that with their own psychology is difficult to fight, so I decided to automate the process. I tried to register myself but I did not get an activation e-mail, so I am using my husband's login. Sorry:)

Reason: