[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 48

globad:

Hi folks, can you please tell me if there are any programs that can combine the work of 2 different platforms? For example, a trade signal is taken from MT4 and a trade is made on ModernFX (FxClub platform). Is it possible?

Yes, this is ExpertReceiver

nemo811:
Looking for a programmer to write an EA. Details by chatting via Skype (docto-RAM).
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

globad:
Hi folks, can you tell me if there are any programs that can combine the work of 2 different platforms? For example, a trade signal is taken from MT4 and a trade is made on ModernFX (FxClub platform). Is it possible?

There are a lot of people here who use MT4. Why don't you go to those who use ModernFX (FxClub platform) and ask them?

double Target;
OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),0,Target,0, Blue);

The log says: OrderModify error 1.

The red dotted line "TakeProfit" is not drawn, but it closes with a profit when coming to the target.

Q: When modifying an order, is it possible to write a specific target in the currency (i.e., 1.37445)?

Sergey_Rogozin:
QUESTION: When modifying an order, can I write a specific target in currency?
and it won't do otherwise. it's either 0 or price.

sergeev:
It will not do otherwise. it is either 0 or price.

I understand that we translate Stops into prices when we modify them.

Then why does it not draw a "Take Profit" line?

Sergey_Rogozin:

I understand that we translate Stops into prices when we modify them.

Then why does it not draw the Take Profit line?

We don't know what you write in Target...

Please tell me where in C:\Program Files (x86)\MT4... to look for open charts. I don't want to reinstall it and I don't want to tune many open charts afterwards. I want to get into its "brain" and remove open charts from it, but I can't find it.

Gerasimm:
Removed the indicator from the folder, rebooted - doesn't help.
You must have taken it down in the wrong place. my guess is Win7? Look in the users folder...

sergeev:
So it must be in the wrong place. guessing Win7? look in the users folder...

but the terminal itself doesn't have them? There's nothing like it in Win7. What's the extension of the graphs?

Reason: