[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 47

Aleksandr_8:

That would be really easy.

that .set-ups change all the time and so do their names.

How to search for them, if we don't know their names beforehand?

Maybe you have some other ideas?

I have an idea - create sets as .mq4 files and then include them in an Expert Advisor.

make a function for displaying data on the screen in the same mq4 file.

sergeev:

There is an idea - to do sets as mq4 files and then include them in an Expert Advisor.

In the same mq4 file - make a function to display information on the screen.

Thank you very much. That's a good idea. We'll dig

Thanks to all of you.

Greetings all! Guys, please advise how to make sure that after opening a position, the Expert Advisor after closing the x bar will check if the closing price of the x bar is higher or lower than the open position. Thank you)

if (OrderOpenTime()>=Time[x+1] && OrderOpenTime()<Time[x]) // waited for X bar to close

{

if (Close[1]>OrderOpenPrice()) //the bar closed above the open order price

}

758:
Greetings all! Guys, please advise how to make sure that after opening a position, the Expert Advisor after closing the x bar will check if the closing price of the x bar is higher or lower than the open position. Thank you)
For long positions, if OrderProfit() > 0, then above; for short positions, on the contrary.

Hi folks, can you please tell me if there are any programs that can combine the work of 2 different platforms? For example, a trade signal is taken from MT4 and a trade is made on ModernFX (FxClub platform). Is it possible?

if (OrderOpenTime()>=Time[x+1] && OrderOpenTime()<Time[x]) // дождались закрытия X бара

{

if (Close[1]>OrderOpenPrice()) //bar has closed above the order open price

}

и

For long positions, if OrderProfit() > 0, then it is higher, and vice versa for short positions.

Thank you)

Can you advise me please. How to set the location of the comment function on the chart ? or how to replace it ?

А подскажите еще пожалуйста. Как установить месторасположение функции comment на графике ? или как ее заменить??

draw a Label graphic object https://docs.mql4.com/ru/objects/ObjectCreate

vitali_yv:

Guys, please advise how to code all unique combinations of 5 digits from 1 to 7, given that the position of the digit does not matter, i.e. 12345 = 54321 = 21345 =... But each digit in the combination can occur only once, i.e. - 12345 - ok, and 12341 - does not fit.

We can do it in a stupid loop, store found digits in an array, calculate hash for number (all digits in order), if hash contains doubled digits or if it is the same as already found, then number will be discarded.

If you think a bit, then there is no point in pulling all combinations of digits, for the first number you can try combinations 1...3, for the second 2...4, and if you think more, you can even do in one pass without sifting out unnecessary options (recursion in general can make a universal solution).

Looking for a programmer to write an EA. Details by chatting via Skype (docto-RAM).
Reason: