[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 49

Gerasimm:

and the terminal itself doesn't have them? There's nothing like it in Win7. What is the extension of the graphs?

You can also remove ex4/mq4, which is where the terminal actually gets them from.

You can also remove profiles. but again, from the right folder.

Some kind of a mess :o)...This mt-zombie.I have completely deprived it of both profilers and all advisors and indicators and scripts :o). I'm not sure if I can remove it from my computer :o)It opens in a frozen state and does not react to anything.Closes only through the task manager.

Gerasimm:
Some kind of a mess :o)...This mt-zombie.I have completely deprived it of both profilers and all advisors and indicators and scripts :o). I'm not sure if I can remove it from my computer :o)It opens in a frozen state and does not react to anything.Closes only through the task manager.

I told you to look in the wrong place.
open hidden and system files to view. search for ex4 with totalcomander.

Can you see the gopher?

No, and the total commander. I'll have to reinstall... Thanks for your help.

iv_danko:
yes, it's an ExpertReceiver

Thanks for the answer! But this Expert Advisor only works on MT, and I'm interested in combining two different platforms (MT and Modern)... I want to buy a Expert Advisor for my Expert Advisor, but I cannot buy it because I cannot trade automatically with Modern. :-)

I did not find the right topic, sorry if not there.

Guys, a small request: can someone refine the indicator so that the sound can be inserted, because there is a very deaf sound, it is hard to hear. But as a helper indicator is not bad.

Files:

photomuza:
Didn't find the right topic, sorry if it's not there.

Guys, a small request: can someone modify the indicator so that the sound can be inserted, because there is a very deaf sound, it is hard to hear. But as a helper the indicator is not bad.

in the code there are lines with the word

PlaySound (

After it type in wav file name you like.

sergeev:

there are lines in the code with the word

PlaySound (

here after it by analogy as there type in the name of the wav file you like.

I'm proud to know you.

It's not a pity to take the time to spell everything out.

Way to go!

Thank you!

Yeah, didn't notice in the code - long.wav and short.wav. Added the files, works, big thumbs up!

Hello. Please help a suffering person.

I just started to learn MQL and have decided to write my first Expert Advisor.

I want to explain why it does not open pending orders and what the problem is.

int OpenStops()
{
if(OrderSelect(CalculateCurrentOrders1(Symbol(),SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true && OrderType()==OP_BUY) // Check for open buy order
int ticket;
double LotSize=OrderLots(); // Open order lot size
double OpenPrice=OrderOpenPrice(); // Open price of the open order
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,LotSize*2,OpenPrice-DS*Point,0,SL*Point,TP*Point,"",MAGIC,0,Red); // open a Sell/Approval trade position before the open order
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lot,OpenPrice+TP*Point,0,SL*Point,TP*Point,"",MAGIC,0,Blue); // Open a buy order to continue before the open order

if(OrderSelect(CalculateCurrentOrders1(Symbol(),SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true && OrderType()==OP_SELL) // check for an open Sell order
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lot,OpenPrice-TP*Point,0,SL*Point,TP*Point,",MAGIC,0,blue.",MAGIC,0,Red); // open a buy pending order before the open order
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,LotSize*2,OpenPrice+DS*Point,0,SL*Point,TP*Point,"",MAGIC,0,Blue); // open a buy pending order before the open order
}

Files:
Reason: