Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 17

NTH:

The funny thing is that none of the people who come here know what to learn and what they have to learn .

The truth has to be learned. (and there are even books on how - and if someone can know the truth, they have everything they want - usually they don't want anything anymore).

Sorento:

it depends on the deposit...

;)

Do you think a lot of people in Russia can open a $10-20K account? Most people open accounts for up to $1,000, or more precisely $300-500. So imagine what kind of profit they will make at 30% a year of around 5000 rubles this is nothing at all. And to open a deposit of more than a few thousand dollars is very risky.

sever30:
I agree with you 100%. this "nonsense" takes years. years, not for learning, but for realizing that one has to learn.

If you do not know what to do and what to do with the market, you are not going to learn, you are not going to learn what to do.

Parlament:
Every trader has a certain goal in life, an amount of money if you like, what is your dream expressed in money? Please, no jokes, no trillions and billions of dollars. My strategic goal is 3 million rubles or $100,000.

I dare say you are digging in the wrong direction... You're making me repeat myself - don't limit yourself to take profits (read, "the amount if you want to reach it...").Please make no jokes about it, no trillions and billions of dollars, my strategic goal is 3 million rubles or $100 000 ") vomit trades"), tear up the foam with trailing stops.

Parlament:
God forbid a person in the beginning of the way gets into courses at some brokerage company where they brainwash him and make him trade on market gurus' ideas that do not work, he will beat his head against the wall and lose deposit after deposit instead of turning on his own brains and create something of his own.
As for brainwashing, if a man does not want to be brainwashed, nobody will brainwash him.

I started with courses at CDs and seminars every week, I am gaining experience and my trading became profitable in a year. And on the other hand those guys who are self-taught spend four, five years to understand that there is no grail, and anyway they go to dealing centers to study or at least to communicate with traders who have experience in trading on real accounts instead of electronic ones. I don't know about others, in my brokerage company they say that if your balance is winning then forget everything we told you and trade like before. I have never been in good trading, but if I'm in bad balance then here you have fundamental analysis, technical analysis, computer analysis, strategies, tactics, TS, risk management (capital management rules), psychology, psychological analysis.

And by the way my DC, a real office, real accounts with access to the interbank market, the minimum volume of 1 lot, not the electronic version of 0.01 lot. And they are interested in their traders earning, because the company's earnings are spread, not deposit drains.

picard:
As for brainwashing, if a man does not want to be brainwashed, no one will.

I started with courses at CDs, then went to their seminars every week for another six months, gaining experience, and within a year my trading became profitable. And on the other hand those guys who are self-taught spend four, five years to understand that there is no grail, and anyway they go to dealing centers to study or at least to communicate with traders who have experience in trading on real accounts instead of electronic ones. I don't know about others, in my brokerage company they say that if your balance is winning then forget everything we told you and trade like before. I have never done that, but if I've got a negative balance then here you have fundamental analysis, technical analysis, computer analysis, strategies, tactics, TS, risk management (capital management rules), psychology, psychological analysis.

And by the way my DC, a real office, real accounts with access to the interbank market, the minimum volume of 1 lot, not the electronic version of 0.01 lot. And they are interested in their traders earning, because the company's earning is the spread, not the deposit's drain.
i don't know where i've learned to deal with forex and i don't advise anybody to do that.

Parlament:

Do you think a lot of people in Russia can open an account for 10-20 thousand dollars? Most open a deposit up to 1000, more precisely 300-500 dollars. So you can imagine what kind of profit they will make at 30% a year or 5000 rubles this is nothing. And to open a deposit of more than a few thousand dollars is very risky.

I just wanted to say that whoever opens any business understands the business process.

If you are going to open a 24-hour kiosk, I think you have calculated the cash flow and the initial investment.

And it (that initial investment) isn't $300-$500 at all.

So everywhere in business, if you're willing to live off it - put your 10 years of earnings on the line as a salaried ...

And maybe (90% of the time) you'll get your freedom.

Good luck!

picard: And by the way my DC, real office, real accounts with access to interbank market, minimum volume 1 lot, not electronic version of 0.01 lot. And they are interested in their traders earning, because the company's earnings are the spread, not the deposit being drained.

A suspiciously standard set of phrases, as if learned at closed training sessions for DC employees.

Nothing personal. Just exactly the same words I heard from the DC staff and no one else.

Mathemat:

Suspiciously standard set of phrases, as if learned at closed training sessions for DC employees.

Nothing personal. It's just exactly the same words I've heard from the DC staff and no one else.

Alexei!

Here, granite77 has spoken, for any DC admin - tech support and nickname.

;)

And their level is not for us to judge.

picard:
As for brainwashing, if a man does not want to be brainwashed, no one will.

I started with courses at CDs, then went to their seminars every week for another six months, gaining experience, and within a year my trading became profitable. And on the other hand those guys who are self-taught spend four, five years to understand that there is no grail, and anyway they go to dealing centers to study or at least to communicate with traders who have experience in trading on real accounts instead of electronic ones. I don't know about others, in my brokerage company they say that if your balance is winning then forget everything we told you and trade like before. I have never done that, but if I've got a negative balance then here you have fundamental analysis, technical analysis, computer analysis, strategies, tactics, TS, risk management (capital management rules), psychology, psychological analysis.

And by the way my DC, a real office, real accounts with access to the interbank market, the minimum volume of 1 lot, not the electronic version of 0.01 lot. And they are interested in their traders earning, because the company's earnings are the spread, not the deposit's drain.

I do not know what they teach in your brokerage company, but in most brokerage companies they explain beginners the basics of trading in the market, what are currency pairs, candlesticks, bars, shapes of technical analysis, how indicators and expert advisors work, explain how to trade with strategies of Elder, Williams, Nyman, after that they do a light test and then offer to open a real account with them. But it's like telling a man how to use a machine gun and sending him to special forces. It is clear that 95% of them will sell out.
Reason: