Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 14

paukas:

Well, why did you try it like the books?

Any book says that the risk per trade is no more than 2%, per month no more than 10. That you can only gamble with the money you can spend.

Why the laptop? What kind of monitors are so special? Why the Internet for 3 thousand if 300 roubles is enough?

A laptop what for? We live in a soviet country where the lights go out, the monitor my eyes hurt from the small screen and 300 rubles are not enough for a fart. What can I say about textbooks? A smart guy wrote them, he should shove the books up their asses.

In general, laptops are more practical. You don't need to splurge on a monitor, system unit, keyboard, speakers and a mouse and mouse mousepad. A fuck against the wall and you're out of the picture.

Svinozavr:
In general, laptops are more practical. You don't have to splurge on a monitor, system unit, keyboard, speakers and a mouse and mouse mousepad. A little bit of cock against the wall and you're out of luck.
tried it helps???? -or you're giving us us useless advice again. Try it yourself first and then tell us the effect.

Parlament :

Every trader has a certain goal in life, an amount of money if you like, what is your dream expressed in money? Please, no jokes, no trillions and billions of dollars. My strategic goal is 3 million rubles or $100,000.

My goal is to be happy! This means that I set myself a goal and act until I achieve it. I plan two goals at a time, so that the process is continuous, endless, if you like, until I retire.

Veldemor you have answered your own question. I quote: Every trader has some kind of goal in life . It's the process of reaching that goal that makes you happy. When you reach your goal, you will feel the emptiness, because you have already reached your goal and you don't need it anymore, because you already have it. It doesn't matter what or who the goal is money, a car, a flat, a house, a friend, a loved one, children, bringing up children.

And there is a saying: the happiness is not in the money, but in their numbers.

Happiness cannot be measured by money, full stop.

What does money have to do with it?

You can be happy, or not happy.

You can be rich and you can be poor.

You have conflated two different notions, I find the question provocative!

But to say whether a person is counting or not is of course possible, it is the existence of goals in his life at a given moment in time. If there is no goal and correspondingly no specific action to achieve that goal, then one does not love life. And a life without love is a mechanical process, which everybody needs except you. Then you sacrifice yourself to society, of course, such a person will be unhappy.

Chasing after the future or looking back to the past, you lose the present. There is no past and no future, only the present!

Feel and realise what you really want now in the present, in this moment in time, and act immediately, then you will be happy, I guarantee it.

NTH:

Has anyone figured out the scheme of his new MMM?

From Sergei Mavrodi's blog (I won't give the link to the blog so as not to compromise the forum):

How does it all work in practice? Simple.

New member? First time you "bought" MMM dollars? (You opened a WebMoney account and transferred WMZ.) You write to a special e-mail, posted on the blog (for ordinary participants), and after a while you get in touch with your tenth person. You give him the password of your WebMoney account. He enters it, checks if everything is correct (are your passport data and TIN checked?) and informs you that everything is OK. You can then change your password if it makes you feel safer, so no one, not even the officer, has access to your account. By the way, you must not touch the e-money (WMZ) transferred for the MMM-dollars too - they are not actually yours, you "bought" the MMM-dollars with them.

Now. You want to "sell" MMM dollars. You write by e-mail to your ten-man: well, so-and-so, I want to sell so much and so many MMM-dollars for so-and-so amount. You open your account to him again (give him a new password, if you changed the old one). The tenth person checks your account, makes sure everything is in order. (First of all, that you haven't touched the e-money in your account during this time - Webmoney has a history of each wallet, so everything is in the clear.) Then he checks if the rest of the tens have enough e-money to pay you. Enough? Asks them to pay you back. Not enough? Turns to the centurion. He takes the missing funds from the other tens. It's as simple as that.

If a tenth cop asks you to pay someone for his "winnings" and you refuse, you're immediately kicked out of the system without the right to ever take part in it again. (The tensor has your passport data - he sends it to the higher authority and you're blacklisted by the Manager).

Parlament :

Every trader has a certain goal in life, an amount of money if you like, what is your dream expressed in money? Please, no jokes, no trillions and billions of dollars. My strategic goal is 3 million rubles or $100,000.

You have a TP (Take Profit) - (3 million RUB or $100 000), try it without a specific TP - the results are much better... :-)))

Tantrik:
In this thread, it's mostly YES. They need a "guru" to reassure them and tell them it's not about the money.
You see Tantrik I understand that happiness is not about money as money is just paper. But when you give up a third of your salary to rent a flat, and sometimes the money is not enough to buy your favorite flowers. I think if money was more we could live in our own nest, have children long ago and not think about these buazhki!

5drakon:
I have learned-think I may just get it because I've always had some windfall and I got it but eventually I still lost it sooner or later, plus all sorts of advice, books, advisers, tools and so on.e and then priming and again plum and so for 2 years with a tail and always earnings or drawdown again zarobotak and the end result is the plum and the amount of this time, you know, I do not say that the Internet I had spent a month from 2t rubles and above on average about 3 left and so on monitors notebooks CPU well with the biggest of course accounts and how many of them were lost - darkness and what amount here has gone machine,I don't play with other people's money, only with my own. A gambling addict is like a drug addict now I think I understand that it's a natural robot and there are no steady earnings and no regularities that can be applied later in my trading

Personally, I pay 450 roubles per month for unlimited internet, 4 megabits external speed, 100 megabits local, no traffic limits. If you can not connect a dedicated line, you can put a dish as well will pay okalo 450 per month, the traffic will be limited but it is for trade is not relevant. I can not understand why crash a computer and run it around the clock if there is a VPS server with a monthly fee of 400-800 rubles, rent it, put the terminal and get going. Now about Expert Advisors I don't understand you. Don't you know what a demo account is? You do not know what a Forex Expert Advisor is. Why should you waste your money on a real account, no matter how beautiful the advertising may be, no matter what kind of super sets may be drawn, you have to test your Expert Advisors on a demo account. You should not go broke buying EAs, all paid EAs are freely available on the Internet. Secondly, forget finally about the fact that there is a machine that will earn you money, I assure you it does not exist! The only way to earn something here is to turn on your own brain and earn with your own hands, your own trading system.

Svinozavr:
You could try gluing the old one together...

Svinozavr man explained that he works with counters, so the computer is working around the clock! My neighbour is always on distribution in file sharing sites and he also has a computer running non-stop around the clock so he often changes coolers, power supply, CPU because they get burned because of so much time working. As a way out can only offer to rent a dedicated server!

Svinozavr:
In general, laptops are more practical. You don't have to splurge on a monitor, a system unit, a keyboard, speakers and a mouse and mouse mousepad. A little bit of cock against the wall and you're out of luck.

How come an inexpensive notebook costs 15-25 thousand roubles, with an equal value, the capacity of your desktop is usually 1.5-2 times more than that of your notebook. Notebook is practical only for those who are constantly on the road and need a permanent mobile Internet at hand! If you do not carry a computer outside your house at all I do not understand why he needed. If you bought a laptop 3 years ago today it's already rubbish which only throw in the trash and go buy a new one. Whereas a desktop can be upgraded without restriction and is never technically obsolete.
Reason: