Can you suggest a good advisor? - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The tester has even less faith.

No one forbids testing an EA both in the tester and on demo and real. If the possibility of testing was limited to the tester, then your arguments would be true. But in the meantime, it is only a rotten excuse to justify your own opinion.

The point is that monitoring is a pig in a poke. And self-testing of the EA is a complete independence from the way the seller has embellished the EA being sold.

Vitalii Ananev:
I was wondering why people download my Expert Advisors and indicators and sometimes even buy them, but no one leaves a review or a comment. But others have a lot of reviews and comments. I understand everything now. Thank you for the clarification. It turns out that the reviews should not be trusted. I'm like .... spending money on Yandex direct ads, and it turns out it's easy. You buy reviews and you're at the top of the list.
I don't know how reviews affect list position, but buying reviews is a widespread thing. They're usually written in childish terms because they're written by school kids )). I had a friend who specialized in reviews for appliance shops, recruited a team of freelancers and gave them orders. I wrote a few reviews for her myself for fun, so I'm aware of the subject.

There is no way the developer of a good EA can prove this. Show whatever you want, tester results, real trade report, trade signal or investment password, etc.

All the same, they will say it is either the wrong EA, or it is a manual trade, or it is a simple copier or . . . .

And those who buy it and make a profit, they do not want to tell others about it, they prefer to stay in the shadows and do not want to write reviews. But stupid users do it willingly.

And it turns out that finding a good EA is almost impossible!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There is no way the developer of a good EA can prove this. Show whatever you want, tester results, real trade report, trade signal or investment password, etc.

All the same, they will say it is either the wrong EA, or it is a manual trade, or it is a simple copier or . . . .

And those who buy it and make a profit, they do not want to tell others about it, they prefer to stay in the shadows and do not want to write reviews. But stupid users do it willingly.

And it turns out that finding a good EA is almost impossible!

And why would the developer sell a "good EA"? Bet on Real, make money and you don't need to prove it! But no! Apparently, it's more profitable to sell than to risk your money!

It may very well be that there are developers of good EAs, without inverted commas, who earn on their own, don't sell them, and they're doing the right thing!

Александр Михайлович:
EUR/USD
Who is using which Expert Advisor?
By trial and error, I've found out that the best Expert Advisor is the one that you developed yourself. If you have ideas, but your hands are sloppy, you can order the Expert Advisor to programmers. If you do not have your own ideas and your hands are slow, but you still want to use them, you can buy a ready-made Expert Advisor in the Market. If you do not have money, no ideas, and your hands are not sharp, search for free EAs on forums, sink the deposit and gain experience.

Boris:

Why would a developer want to sell a "good EA"? Bet on Real, make money and you don't need to prove it! But no! Apparently, it's more profitable to sell than to risk your money!

It may very well be that there are developers of good EAs, without inverted commas, who earn on their own, don't sell them, and they're doing the right thing!

Situations are different. Even a good EA can lose a deposit. Maybe the person is in debt, and needs the money. Finally, has the Forex market run out of money? There is enough for everyone and there will be more. If he does not want to sell, he can rent it out.

Boris:

Why would a developer want to sell a "good EA"? Bet on Real, make money and you don't need to prove it! But no! Apparently, it's more profitable to sell than to risk your money!

It's very possible that there are developers of good EAs without inverted commas, they earn their own money, they don't sell them and they're right!

First you have to have a good advisor and then give advice.

More than 90% of people learn everything written on the Internet by heart and think the same way, ask the same questions, get the same answers, and it all goes round and round like an eternal merry-go-round.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Situations are different. Even a good EA can lose a deposit. Maybe, the person is in debts and needs money. Finally, has the Forex market run out of money? There is enough for everyone and there will be more. If he does not want to sell, he can rent it.
Petros Shatakhtsyan:

First you have to have a good advisor and then give advice.

More than 90% of people learn everything on the internet by heart and think the same way, ask the same questions, get the same answers, and it all spins like a perpetual merry-go-round.

As much as I try other EAs out of curiosity, I always get convinced that no one is better for me than my own because my EA needs my own hands, head, computer, etc. :)

Ruslan Kuchma:
By trial and error I've learned that the best Expert Advisor is the one that you come up with yourself. If you have ideas, but your hands are not good enough, you can order the Expert Advisor to programmers. If you do not have your own ideas and your hands are slow, but you still want to use them, you can buy a ready-made Expert Advisor in the Market. If you don't have money, no ideas, and your hands are not flexible, search for free EAs on forums, sink the deposit and gain experience.

And there are few people with good ideas. Here's a very recent example. A year and a half ago I led a group in learning MQL4 from scratch. I told them that I could not share my work with them. I offered my own experience, I cannot share it. Here is a good site with easy scalper strategies, read and try. I cannot copy the link, it is not a brokerage company, I think the moderators will not interfere. http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/scalping-systems

I cannot change the seller's mind since I cannot change the seller's mind. I have mastered OOP and can write complex programs. I asked him, "Do you have a strategy? I do not have a strategy. But he only needs 3% per month, the rate in the States is almost zero. It would seem that 3% a month is not so difficult to trade, even just with my hands.

I have a lot of ideas in my head, I do not have time to check and test everything. So, learning to program is not difficult, but coming up with a good strategy is.

Forex Scalping Systems | Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed
  • forex-strategies-revealed.com
Forex scalping has gained high popularity nowadays. We welcome you to explore our free and steady growing collection of Forex scalping strategies and ideas! Yes, true scalping involves risks as well as any other type of trading. But if done correctly Forex scalping provides an additional degree of risk management as a result of holding trading...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And there are few people with good ideas. Here's a very recent example. A year and a half ago I led a group in learning MQL4 from scratch. I told them that I could not share my work with them. I offered my own experience, I cannot share it. Here is a good site with easy scalper strategies, read and try. I cannot copy the link, it is not a brokerage company, I think the moderators will not interfere. http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/scalping-systems

I cannot change the seller's mind since I cannot change the seller's mind. I have mastered OOP and can write complex programs. I asked him, "Do you have a strategy? I do not have a strategy. But he only needs 3% per month, the rate in the States is close to zero. It would seem that 3% a month is not so difficult to trade, even just with my hands.

I have a lot of ideas in my head myself, I don't have time to check and test everything. So, learning to program is not difficult, but coming up with a good strategy is the question.

I do not understand when someone wants 3% a month. For this you have to have at least a few hundred thousand on deposit. And this is not enough.

We are not the USA and we do not need such interest. Major buyers of Expert Advisors cannot even deposit 5000 and have a 3-5% profit, so they start taking risky trading modes, hoping to get 20, 30, 50 or more% a month and lose everything at the end. Most people cannot wait for many years to become a millionaire, they all want it now.

And 3% a month is 100% guaranteed.

Reason: