Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 13

3) Getting pleasure.

4) Learning not to have fun... ))))

Svinozavr:

3) Getting pleasure.

4) Learning not to have fun... ))))

5) Learning to take pleasure in what you don't get pleasure from.

more:
5) Learn to enjoy what you don't enjoy.
6) I wanted to make easy money... (c)

paukas:
What was the purpose of the descent, may I ask?
I've been studying - I thought I would succeed because I've always had a windfall and it worked, but eventually I would fail sooner or later, plus all sorts of advice, books, advisers, tools, etc.e and then priming and again plum and so for the past 2 years with a tail and always earnings or drawdown again zarobotak and the end result is the plum and the amount of this time, you know, I do not say that the Internet I had spent a month from 2t rubles and above on average about 3 left and so on monitors notebooks CPU with the biggest of course accounts and how much of them were lost - darkness and what amount here has gone machine,I don't know how much I have lost - my car, my garage, my flat, it's good that I have two houses to live in and I haven't played for others' money - I'm a player addict now and I realise that it's a natural robot and there are no regularities that can be applied in my trading

5drakon:
I studied-think I'll get it because there was always a windfall and it worked, but eventually all the same sooner or later plum, then all sorts of advice books, advisers, tools, etc.e and then priming and again plum and so for the past 2 years with a tail and always earnings or drawdown again zarobotak and the end result is the plum and the amount of this time, you know, I do not say that the Internet I had spent a month from 2t rubles and above on average about 3 left and so on monitors notebooks CPU well with the biggest of course accounts and how many of them were lost - darkness and what amount here has gone machine,I don't know how much I have lost - my car, my garage, my flat, it's good that I have two houses to live in and I haven't played for others' money - I'm a player addict now and I realise that it's a natural robot and there are no regularities that can be applied in my trading

What about now? Will you quit? Or will you stop playing and start to learn?

5drakon:
I studied - I thought I would get it because there was always a windfall and it worked, but eventually all the same sooner or later plum, then all sorts of advice books, advisers, tools, etc.e and then priming and again plum and so for 2 years with a tail and always earnings or drawdown again zarobotak and the end result is the plum and the amount of this time, you know, I do not say that the Internet I had spent a month from 2t rubles and above on average about 3 left and so on monitors notebooks CPU well with the biggest of course accounts and how many of them were lost - darkness and what amount here has gone machine,I don't know how much I have lost - my car, my garage, my flat, it's good that I have two houses to live in and I haven't played for others' money - I'm a player addict now and I realise that it's a natural robot and there are no regularities that can be applied in my trading

Why do you try it like in books?

In any book it says that the risk per transaction should not exceed 2%, for a month - no more than 10. That you can only play with the money you can spend.

Why the laptop? What kind of monitors are so special? Why the Internet for 3 thousand if 300 roubles is enough?

paukas:

Well, why did you try it like the books?

Any book says that the risk per trade is no more than 2%, per month no more than 10. That you can only gamble with the money you can spend.

Why the laptop? What kind of monitors are so special? Why the Internet for 3 thousand if 300 roubles is enough?

Come on, don't throw stones. We're all different. At the end of the day, maybe a person would throw the monitor out the window after every bill, screaming, then: tea, sleep and go to the shop for a new monitor.

NTH:

Come on, don't throw stones. We're all different. At the end of the day, maybe a person would throw the monitor out the window after every bill, screaming, then: tea, sleep and go to the shop for a new monitor.
You could try gluing the old one back together...

Svinozavr:

You could try gluing the old one together...

Generally in the scenario, first the mouse flies off in an incomprehensible direction and fists the keyboard, then the keyboard hits the monitor, the monitor falls to the floor and gets kicked, then the remains of the monitor are thrown out the window onto someone's head... God forbid.

In short, after such a showdown there's nothing left to glue, you'd better go to the shop for a new one and don't mess with your head...

picard:

Generally, in the scenario, first the mouse flies away in an unknown direction and fist on the keyboard, then the keyboard on the monitor, the monitor falls to the floor and kicks, then the remains of the monitor are thrown out the window on someone's head... God forbid.

In short, after such a showdown there's nothing left to glue, you'd better go to the shop for a new one and not mess around with your head...

Oh, come on! ) I just remembered from "The Merry Fellows" - there was a TV show in the late 80s - a useful tip: Don't rush to throw away a burnt-out bulb. Carefully separate the bulb from the base, stretch the filament over the electrodes, glue the base to the bulb and evacuate the air... )))

Of course, you can't glue the matrix.

Okay... Never mind...

Reason: