This has already been discussed in post #2

Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot
Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot

Hi Kenneth,

I am having some trouble working out the trailing stop and step, 

If i have my TP at 1.0 and SL at 3.0

What do i need to set the trailing stop and step to, to make it move to +1 point above entry level when moving 10 points the correct way for that trade?

so if i bought at 100 and it went to 110 i want my stop to move to 101, for instance. 

Thanks

joemarsh2004:

Hi Kenneth,

I am having some trouble working out the trailing stop and step, 

If i have my TP at 1.0 and SL at 3.0

What do i need to set the trailing stop and step to, to make it move to +1 point above entry level when moving 10 points the correct way for that trade?

so if i bought at 100 and it went to 110 i want my stop to move to 101, for instance. 

Thanks

Why you having trouble? Because you don't even read what is written - Use defaults! Why would one want a 1 point move 😂 (0.1 pips) You need to understand that there's need to be room for price fluctuations else you will hit stop loss almost every time without gaining anything. This strategy is designed to trade H1, how would you expect it to work with 1 point stop step moves......do some thinking please!

0,1 pips = 1 point

1 pip = 10 points

10 pip = 100 points

Kenneth Parling:

Why you having trouble? Because you don't even read what is written - Use defaults! Why would one want a 1 point move 😂 (0.1 pips) You need to understand that there's need to be room for price fluctuations else you will hit stop loss almost every time without gaining anything. This strategy is designed to trade H1, how would you expect it to work with 1 point stop step moves......do some thinking please!

0,1 pips = 1 point

1 pip = 10 points

10 pip = 100 points

Totally agree but for me to understand whats needed to make it do that, do you mind telling me what the start and step would be so i can understand.

Thanks

joemarsh2004:

Totally agree but for me to understand whats needed to make it do that, do you mind telling me what the start and step would be so i can understand.

Thanks

start is were price needs to reach minimum before a stop is set

and to make myself clear - stop can't be greater than step!

example;

you have a take profit of 10 pips (100 points) and you want the trailing stop to be set at 5 pips (50 points) = Start 5, step 5

Hello,

How can i change the lotsize??

Automated-Trading:

Expert adviser Easy Robot:

Author: Kenneth Parling

Hey man, just wanted to say thank you so much for blessing us with this software. It works perfectly, it trades perfectly and it’s back resting is extremely  impressive. I feel like my life is about to change because of this. It works efficiently with a certain pair and I think I’m permanently going to use that. Thank you again man. God bless! When I make it I’ll make sure to come back to you to pay homage. If there’s anything you might add or update in the future I’ll be alert. Take care. 

After testing It for three days, here are some more reviews and suggestions I had for the software along with some improvements; 

Advantages; 
It is very smart, period. It knows when to trade with efficiency and is extremely profitable in a volatile Trend. Especially indices. Can turn 3k to 30k in just mere hours! Impressive 

Things that need improvement however; 
- The drawdowns
It barely gets drawdowns at all, but when it does, It can wipe out almost all the profits. The bot most times fails to notice when the market trend is changing directions and therefore holds losing trades until margin gets called. Even when you close the trade early It still opens another one instantly following the same failing direction. The suggestions I had was to let it be able to detect a change in direction early, close a losing trade in time and not reopen it on the same direction on the losing trade and quickly switch it to the direction.Hope that makes sense? 

- It’s stop losses are way too high. Is there a way to edit the auto stop loss placements on the parameters?
Maybe it can be fixed in the parameters but unfortunately I don’t even understand how to calculate lots and stop losses too efficiently and I’d appreciate a brief guide. 

Final suggestion: please could we ever get an mt5 version? Or at least a mirror trading software to execute the same trades to mt5? Just a thought anyways. 

Overall, wonderful bot. I plan to use it for a lot of big things I have planned in the long term. Thanks again for the EA. Although It’s a very efficient and successful bot, it’s yet to become ideal. Any more I notice I’ll make sure to let you know. Thanks! 

Ryan Ryader:
After testing It for three days, here are some more reviews and suggestions I had for the software along with some improvements; 

Advantages; 
It is very smart, period. It knows when to trade with efficiency and is extremely profitable in a volatile Trend. Especially indices. Can turn 3k to 30k in just mere hours! Impressive 

Things that need improvement however; 
- The drawdowns
It barely gets drawdowns at all, but when it does, It can wipe out almost all the profits. The bot most times fails to notice when the market trend is changing directions and therefore holds losing trades until margin gets called. Even when you close the trade early It still opens another one instantly following the same failing direction. The suggestions I had was to let it be able to detect a change in direction early, close a losing trade in time and not reopen it on the same direction on the losing trade and quickly switch it to the direction.Hope that makes sense? 

- It’s stop losses are way too high. Is there a way to edit the auto stop loss placements on the parameters?
Maybe it can be fixed in the parameters but unfortunately I don’t even understand how to calculate lots and stop losses too efficiently and I’d appreciate a brief guide. 

Final suggestion: please could we ever get an mt5 version? Or at least a mirror trading software to execute the same trades to mt5? Just a thought anyways. 

Overall, wonderful bot. I plan to use it for a lot of big things I have planned in the long term. Thanks again for the EA. Although It’s a very efficient and successful bot, it’s yet to become ideal. Any more I notice I’ll make sure to let you know. Thanks! 

Simply decrease Stop loss factor to get smaller stop loss....recommended to do a new optimization with your own desired start/stop/step range inputs. I'm glad you having success with it but have in mind this is a FREE robot and will not be improved by any means. There are other existing improved versions for both terminals around but they ain't for free! Have a nice day

This is working only on demo account not in real account
Reason: