Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 12

DhP:

If all the money in the world, equally distributed to every citizen of the planet,

sooner or later, the money will go back to its former owners.

That's the way of the world. It is the psychology of people.

As the saying goes: " If you didn't live rich, don't start".

Yesterday I had the misfortune to watch a TV series on a federal channel, although watching it is an understatement, but after about five minutes I left in annoyance. There are enough anchors there to program any uninformed person the way they want to be programmed by whoever is paying the creators.

zxc:

Who wants to earn 20-30% a month lying on the sofa?

You go to .

There you go. And you don't even have to trade forex. :)))

I heard this topic on Echo Moskvy today. Where will he find such atomic suckers who will finance him)))))))))

NTH:

Yesterday I had the misfortune to watch a series on a federal channel, although watching it is an understatement; after about five minutes, I left in annoyance. There are enough anchors there to program any uninformed person the way they want to be programmed by whoever is paying the creators.
Since the advent of the Internet, I don't watch TV at all and I don't understand how anyone can watch such stupidity shown on federal channels, they don't call it zombie TV for nothing))))

Parlament:
I heard this topic on Ekho Moskvy today. Where will he find such atomic suckers who will finance him)))))))))
I assure you he will. And not just in Russia. The world is a big place, there are a lot of fools.

Svinozavr:
I assure you - there will be. And not just in the Russian Federation. The world is a big place, there are many fools.

I would put it another way.

The world is big and generous. To each according to his needs.

If only I had had enough of the money I spent here I would have gained complete peace of mind or found a normal EA, which I slowly recovered my hard-earned money by duping the robots, but probably no one has an anti robot that earns money watching everyone here like me, maybe only losing a little or treading water a little more

Parlament:
I heard this topic on Ekho Moskvy today. Where will he find such atomic suckers who will finance him)))))))))

Has anyone figured out the scheme for his new MMM?

5drakon:
If only I had had enough of the money I spent here I would have gained complete peace of mind or found a normal EA, which I slowly recovered my hard-earned money by duping the robots, but probably no one has an anti robot that earns money watching everyone here like me, maybe only losing a little or treading water a little more
In this thread, it's mostly YES. They need a "guru" here who will calm them down and tell them that money is not the happiness.

5drakon:
I'd have had enough of the money I spent here ....
And what was the purpose of it, may I ask?

paukas:
What was the purpose of it, may I ask?

In my humble opinion, there are two reasons why:

1) out of the goodness of their hearts .....

2) to shout afterwards: "Give it back in the ass!"

Reason: