Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 19

vargack:

Neighbour post.change "iron" for the reason:

1. He doesn't take care of his computer (dusty: cooler, CPU heatsink, screw, PSU, etc.);

2. When distributing(especially when EXTREMELY downloading from you), your PC loaded to 80-100%(experimented in the office: I start to pump 1PK = 30 ... 50% zagr. Prots distributing machines; connect to the download from the same machine 2PK +3PK = 90% loaded prots distributing, if at this time it is working on 1C or other resource-intensive progah {passesscanning antivirus or search for a file or watching video}- it hangs). Moderately loaded CPU when filling the file sharing, but when working with torrent, Shareza, E-Mule, etc. (ie, your intensive distribution!!!) - CPU loaded as in the office, the machine can just "lie" (why, in these progah settings and is limited speed distribution!!!). Burn the CPU is quite difficult (especially Celeron - built-in protection, when it reaches max. temperature, it just shuts down).

At the offices of servers are busy for months without shutting down and at loads "mama no Goruyi"; my "home workhorse" post. works on video capture (up to 60-80% load CPU - is not turned off sometimes a week) and conversion (to 100% CPU - hours, but often and MANY) - since 2006. and will lose more than one year ... (constant control of CPU temperature, when it reaches 60 deg. Celsius at peak loads - Urgent cleaning of CPU radiator + sometimes replacing thermal paste; + once in half a year to clean screws and remove dust everywhere). After these Procedures temperature drops by 20-30 degrees Celsius.

!!! + periodic (once every 3 months) defragmentation of the hard drive; + registry cleaning (once per week/month) and defragmentation (once per 3 months); + a FULL anti-virus and anti-spyware scan (once per month); +... etc.

Why this: Yes, the terminal (even several at once) no way will not load the CPU, even at 50% (by the way Metatrade has always been portable, ie. by the way, MetaTrader can work from flash drive or from any other machine - just save your Templates and Profiles = copy his folder from ProgramFile - "grab what you like", i.e. router, home network and from several (even weak) machines in FULL RUN...)

CONCLUSION:

a) don't hesitate to use Proven and TESTED Expert Advisors, turn on trailing stops (works BEFORE turning on the terminal) - a stationary computer will NOT work and will NOT burn out(IF you follow point 1. {trace/clean} and 2 {turn offALL AUTOloads of antiviruses and Windows updates, autoscan antiviruses, throw out of AUTO-start at startup PC ALL that can be done without at work Terminal=MetaTrade: ! LEAVE the firewall + antivirus in LAST mode - SAFETY!!! MONEY!!!}) + uninterruptible power supply (OUR power grids are the most HOPEFUL in the world)

Faster to burn out 5 laptops than 1 desktop PC (what kind of cooling do laptops have? who and when cleaned THEM?).

b) ALWAYS consult with computer professionals before you make conclusions burns down / will not burn down (even the guys your service - took a beer, coffee, and visit ...), they are guys friendly, will be wise to load someone - separate the seeds from the chaff ...

At the expense of distribution, laptops, licensed software with all agree! But at the expense of auto-trade from home, no, and here it's not even a computer, but in the failures of my home, personally, the light goes out for 20-40 minutes a couple of times a week. I've got twisted pair cable from Dom.ru (ER-Telicom) and UPS will not help, because the hub in the attic is powered by electricity and the Internet is cut off along with the light. And as you know currency can go far in 40 min. And providers in Russia are not very stable, so I have to look for alternative types of auto-trade!

vargack:

In my humble understanding, it's not about the money (100% to dept in 12 months):

- How many points of Deposit for this leverage?

- How many lots can I open in this leverage? Depth?

EXAMPLE: Dep=200 pips= ~7...10 lots

if (IF !!!) correctly-carefully performed fund + technical analysis (+FAR), then I take 200 ... 300 points per night (online, staring at the monitor) in a relatively quiet market, market volatility 50 ... ... 80 points....80 pips, open orders by trend, etc., etc., "DESPITE" to comply with the maximum recommendations (and not by one "jump", but up to 10-20 orders, taking into account both profitable and unprofitable)...

But more often (despite fund + technical analysis available to my understanding) there is no FART (-) and ALL "hard-earned income" is slowly drained (next GEP, news, wrong entry into the market - "catch-up", etc. - gather "losses" or lose positive profit on open orders)

CONCLUSION:

- Constantly studying the theory + practice successful traders + to fill up a hand in continuous trade with the goal to achieve STABILITY in the constant growth of profits (and then work to maximize profits while maintaining SUSTAINABLE stability growth), ie to work on their trading tactics-strategy

PS: but the money - the money will be (the MAIN number of points taken STABILY per unit time: day, week, month, year) ;

- Either you will be taken care of and "managed";

- or you accumulate them yourself, e.g. doubling your Dept per unit time: day, week, month, year (1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-128-256-512-1024-...)

HOW MUCH doubling do I need to do in order to collect from 1 (10, 100) USD to Real???

...That's the theory, and the practice is BORING, SOARING, and BAD....

the hardest thing is to make yourself

I agree, but I think the most important thing in the TS is not the number of points earned, but the number of points lost! I.e. when creating a TS, one should not fight to maximise profits, but to minimise losses!

Parlament:

I agree, but I think the most important thing in the TS is not the number of points earned, but the number of points lost! I.e. when you create a TS, you must not fight over maximizing profits, but minimizing losses!

yes ! and yes again !!!

Minimize losses !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When setting EAs for a new month, it is important to me the profit/maximum drawdown ratio after optimization. I don't use less than 8 to 1 in principle, it is also important how the balance graph looks like over the year.

Reason: