Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 15

picard:

My goal is to be happy! This means that I set a goal and act until I reach it. I plan two goals at once, so that the process is continuous, endless, if you like, until I retire.

Veldemor you have answered your own question. I quote: Every trader has some kind of goal in life . It's the process of reaching that goal that makes you happy. When you reach your goal, you will feel the emptiness, because you have already reached your goal and you don't need it anymore, because you already have it. It doesn't matter what or who the goal is money, a car, a flat, a house, a friend, a loved one, children, bringing up children.

And there is a saying: the happiness is not in the money, but in their numbers.

Happiness cannot be measured by money, full stop.

What does money have to do with it?

You can be happy, or not happy.

You can be rich and you can be poor.

You have conflated two different notions, I find the question provocative!

But to say whether a person is counting or not is of course possible, it is the existence of goals in his life at a given moment in time. If there is no goal and correspondingly no specific action to achieve that goal, then one does not love life. And a life without love is a mechanical process, which everybody needs except you. Then you sacrifice yourself to society, of course, such a person will be unhappy.

Chasing after the future or looking back to the past, you lose the present. There is no past and no future, only the present!

Feel and realise what you really want now in the present, in this moment in time, and act immediately, then you will be happy, I guarantee it.

The problem is that you can't really be happy with limited resources!

zxc:

From the blog of Sergei Mavrodi (I will not give the link to the blog, so as not to compromise the forum):

How does it all work in practice? Simple.

New member? First time you "bought" MMM dollars? (You opened a WebMoney account and transferred WMZ.) You write to a special e-mail, posted on the blog (for ordinary participants), and after a while you get in touch with your tenth person. You give him the password of your WebMoney account. He enters it, checks if everything is correct (are your passport data and TIN checked?) and informs you that everything is OK. You can then change your password if it makes you feel safer, so no one, not even the officer, has access to your account. By the way, you must not touch the e-money (WMZ) transferred for the MMM-dollars too - they are not actually yours, you "bought" the MMM-dollars with them.

Now. You want to "sell" MMM dollars. You write by e-mail to your ten-man: well, so-and-so, I want to sell so much and so many MMM-dollars for so-and-so amount. You open your account to him again (give him a new password, if you changed the old one). The tenth person checks your account, makes sure everything is in order. (First of all, that you haven't touched the e-money in your account during this time - Webmoney has a history of each wallet, so everything is in the clear.) Then he checks if the rest of the tens have enough e-money to pay you. Enough? Asks them to pay you back. Not enough? Turns to the centurion. He takes the missing funds from the other tens. It's as simple as that.

If a tenth cop asks you to pay someone for his "winnings" and you refuse, you're immediately kicked out of the system without the right to ever take part in it again. (Your passport data is still available to the tensor - he hands them over and you are blacklisted by the Manager).

Key phrase they are actually not yours!!! XDD)))

5drakon:
Why do you need a laptop because we live in the Soviet Union where there are blackouts, the monitor my eyes hurt from the small screen and 300 rubles are not enough for a fart. What can I say about textbooks? They were written by a smart guy who could stick these books in one place if you write the address, I will fucking stick them smart guys

Well, that explains it. So you haven't read Pasternak.

But why stare at the monitor all day long? To hypnotize the price?

How can a blackout affect the results?

5drakon:
A laptop what for? We live in a soviet country where the lights go out, the monitor my eyes hurt from the small screen and 300 rubles are not enough for a fart. What can I say about textbooks? A smart guy wrote them, they should stick these books in one place if you write the address, I will fucking stick them smart guys

This may sound ridiculous, but could you tell me where the Soviet Empire is? This is the first time I've ever heard such a name.

5drakon:
tried it helps???? -or you are giving us useless advice again Try it yourself first, then tell us what the effect is, and then give advice to people here
I have been trying to open my account again and I have not enough money to open it again. I had only $500 left to open the account and then I had 1500 and then I had 3000 and now I have enough for everything! - I have entered on 2 pairs (as accidentally it has turned out) at a loss of 1500 all have turned off. I started to trade with martin. I have never tried it before, but I have never tried it before, so I am not sure if I am going to use it before. - Watch not the amount, and the % increase over time. Actually what is the pitfall - when the account $ 300 and after a month 330 - it is good statistics, and it seems that the money will never at this trade. Own technical analysis. Some useful information in the following books: "Full course of technical analysis" by J. Schwager and T. Demark. Good luck!

Parlament:
You see, Tantrik, I understand that happiness is not about money, as money is just paper. But when you give a third of your salary to rent a flat, and sometimes the money is not enough to buy your favorite flowers. I wonder if the money was more we could live in our own nest, have children long ago and not think about these buajki!
That's not for you. All right I say a man is either rich or poor or developing. If you remember the happy moments of life - it will not be moments - you are at the cash register window for a paycheck. There are millionaire beggars - first he had thousands - made friends with richer people and was always jealous of them, became a millionaire - envied those who had billions (and so all his life a beggar at heart).

Parlament:

The problem is that you can't make a person really happy with limited resources!

The problem is that you don't have the knowledge to earn those resources. And when you have the knowledge and you are the king and god of your profession, then resources are a natural consequence. A couple of months ago I realized that money doesn't mean anything, it's knowledge and skills that matter. When you understand this in your heart, then life becomes easier and more interesting.

paukas:

Well, that explains it. So you haven't read Pasternak.

But why stare at the monitor all day long? To hypnotize the price?

How would a blackout affect the results?

I also thought it would work, but I must be a little weak in hypnosis. Of course, turning off the lights cannot affect the direction already set, but the nerves are calmer when you see what is happening in the market and with the deposit, and instead of wise-assing a person, help him share a working system, give him a hint.

Parlament:

This may sound ridiculous but could you tell me where the sovdepia is? It's the first time I've ever heard such a name.
Where do you live or reside?

5drakon:
And how did you guess the price hypnotized hit the spot, because there are people who charge water on TV and I thought it would work, but apparently I am weak in hypnosis, and turning off the lights can not affect the direction already set, but nerves are so calm when you see what is happening in the market and with the deposit, and rather than a wise guy help share your working system give you a tip for which you will thank a lot and will be rewarded in the future

After all your struggles, do you now realize that 5% a month is great? Do you understand that trading is not a 2-3% a day extravaganza? Do you understand that there are losing streaks (so much so that you want to tap your fist on the keyboard)? Do you understand that after two days of losing streaks you can make a month's profit? Do you understand that even if you own a profitable trading system, you will still have to learn to work with it and accept its philosophy?
Reason: