The future - page 7

Tantrik:

"Intuition is a different realm of occurrence, totally unrelated to the intellect, though capable of penetrating the intellect. One has to understand that the higher reality can penetrate the lower reality, but the lower cannot penetrate the higher reality. Thus intuition can penetrate the intellect as it is higher, but the intellect cannot penetrate intuition as it is lower."

Read this weekend....

That's what I'm saying, everyone has different ideas about reality.

sanyooooook:
That's what I'm saying, everyone has a different view of reality.
You are right about reality... But we were talking about intuition, which is the near future and you are not being pushed anywhere.

Tantrik:
You're right about reality... But we were talking about intuition, which is some kind of near future and you are not being pushed anywhere.
What kind of agitation are you talking about? intuition is intuition, the future is the future, these are not words synonymous and they are not identically equal. You cannot say that intuition==the future.

And by the way, intuition is based on the principle of neural networks, but of course it's more complicated there)

Techno:
And by the way, intuition is based on the principle of neural networks, but of course it's more complicated there)

))

Techno:
and by the way intuition is based on the principle of neural networks, but of course it is more complicated there )

Have you fallen out of the moon, you bastard? Uh...

what is intuition? .......

what are neural networks? ....

sorry, crap and .... Bummer where the moderators are, check it out, I'll delete it tomorrow, study it, aaaaaaaaaaaa.... ♪ but you don't have to .... ♪

déjà vu, ...see5 my posts.

sanyooooook:
what kind of agitation are you talking about? intuition is intuition, the future is the future, they are not words synonymous and they are not identically equal. You cannot say that intuition==the future.
Well, how are they related intuition is knowledge (which is outside a human being and from which all discoveries and inventions come...). The future is unknown and only intuition may sometimes look into it - directly, with the help of logic and science (application of laws) one may calculate the nearest events with price....

joo:

Have you fallen out of the moon, you bastard? Uh...

what is intuition? .......

what are neural networks? ....

sorry, crap and .... Bummer where the moderators are, check it out, I'll delete it tomorrow, study it, aaaaaa.... ♪ but you don't have to .... ♪

déjà vu, ...see5 my posts.

heh, let's just say you won't have any intuition if you're shown something you're completely unfamiliar with. You only make intuitive predictions when the networks of your neurons in your brain are very familiar with the environment. :)

Intuition is the brain's ability to harness the experience of life (Richman);

A beginner has no right to intuition (Elder);

Tantrik:
Well, how are they related intuition is knowledge (which is outside man and from it all discoveries and inventions come...). The future is unknown and only intuition can sometimes look into it - directly, with the help of logic and science (application of laws) it is also possible to calculate upcoming events with a price....

I do not support your point of view and let us stop there. How do you know where something is that you can't quite pinpoint? if you guessed it, that doesn't count, if you read it, that doesn't count either(how do those who wrote about it know that)
Reason: