The future - page 6

fozi:

)) money is evil. Otherwise, it seems to be OK ) )

Yeah, you go to the shop and you're angry, ))))

sanyooooook:

it's too dangerous http://kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=9365.0
The future is a purified intuition (absolutely pure) and the grail should be used more carefully..... ( and you have to share....$)

Tantrik:
..... ( and share should....$)

I told you, it's always the same thing at the end.

Tantrik:
The future is a purified intuition (absolutely pure) and the grail must be used more carefully..... ( and you have to share....$)

The future is not intuition, you have a strange idea of reality

sanyooooook:

yes, you go to the shop and you get angry, ))))

He is right - 100%. I read (wills, various gita) a saint from India in ancient times explained about karma - one saves money, drinks, walks.... and gets negative karma, and the other one does not give up his wealth, eats and drinks, but he gets positive karma! what is the difference....!

Tantrik:

He is right - 100%. I read (wills, various gita) a saint from India in ancient times explained about karma - one saves money, drinks, walks.... and earns negative karma, and the other does not reject wealth, eats and drinks, but earns positive karma! what is the difference....!

I don't read other people's scriptures, I want to deal with my own.

sanyooooook:

The future is not an intuition, you have a strange idea of reality
There are historical examples - solving complex problems (instantly) is the answer to intuition... (I have the same idea as everyone else)

Mischek:

I tell you, it's always the same at the end.
His greed killed him... too obviously rich... (should have moved around more often...)

Tantrik:
There are historical examples - solving complex problems (instantly) is the answer to intuition... (I have the same idea as everyone else)

and yet intuition is not the future, everyone's view of reality is different.

sanyooooook:

and yet intuition is not the future, everyone's view of reality is different.

"Intuition is a different realm of occurrence, totally unrelated to the intellect, though capable of penetrating the intellect. One has to understand that the higher reality can penetrate the lower reality, but the lower cannot penetrate the higher reality. Thus intuition can penetrate the intellect as it is higher, but the intellect cannot penetrate intuition as it is lower."

Read this weekend....

Files:
Reason: