The future - page 10

Techno:
It's all nonsense, in forex there is only mathematics and the market. And there is no arguing against these methods, there is no need to believe in them, it's not trepology, it's science.
It's not about forex - it's in general (information). What is the maths on forex and what is the market as you understand it?

Tantrik:
Yeah it's not about forex - it's about general (information). What is the maths on forex? and what is the market as you understand it?

the interbank market https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Форекс - i.e. you put a lot of quid and buy euros

the terminal only does the maths with noise, waves and channels - as long as there are no buyers or sellers of currencies or news that lowers the rating/demand for a currency - everything creeps along inertia = trend

sanyooooook:

why this has been discussed, you often change your mind, you are weak in your assertions, you don't believe what you are saying and therefore you are just making things up.

Yes! I don't believe in anything. You're the one who's confusing me with these terms.... How can one not understand and confuse (future) and (intuition) - although both are purely human fictions and there is no way to prove their existence.

Tantrik:

Yes! I don't believe in anything. You're the one who confuses me with these terms.... How can one not understand and confuse (future) and (intuition) - although both are purely human fictions and there is no way to prove their existence.

There you go, you've changed your mind again, some frightening lack of stability.

sanyooooook:
There you go, you've changed your mind again, some frighteningly unstable.
Got it.... .... Have it your way.

Tantrik:

Yes! I don't believe in anything. You're the one who's confusing me with these terms.... How can one not understand and confuse (future) and (intuition) - even though both are purely human fictions and there is no way to prove their existence.

And not believing in anything is not good either. )

sanyooooook:

And not believing in anything is not good either. )

In terms of how to believe and what to believe in (limitless field of imagination), it is better to drop the subject right away - which is what I did.

And in general this topic (the future) is yours and what are your future directions for this thread? (Will you add new information, or not)

Tantrik:

In the sense of how to believe and in what (limitless field of imagination) it is better to abandon the discussion of this topic at once - which I have done.

And in general, this topic (the future) is yours and what are your further directions for the development of this branch? (will you add new information, or not)

new information in the sense of new graphics?

sanyooooook:

I have been deceived so many times and it is not good not to believe in anything either. )

If you mean God. It is possible to believe in something unknown.

He has proved his presence (presence) to me - so there is no need to believe in him.

There is no reason to believe in him yet (how many times have I been deceived).

Tantrik:

In the sense of how to believe and in what (a limitless field of imagination) it is better to drop the discussion on this topic at once - which I did.

you refused to discuss the subject
Reason: